Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: X3-02 Auto keylock

jazzyl16

X3-02 Auto keylock

Hi! Does anyone out there know how to turn off the automatic keypad lock on the X3-02?

I find it sooo frustrating that everytime i leave it alone for about 30 seconds it locks itself!

Thanx for looking

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

Check under Menu --> Settings--> Auto Keyguard -->... If you find any settings for time here..set to None..or if None is not available ..set to max. that it accepts..

Please use plain text.
jazzyl16

Can only find "security keyguard" and is already set to off
Please use plain text.
kb2011

I am having the same problem! Its doing my head in! please help!!:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
blackd51th

I'm having the same issue with my x3-02.5. My phone software is also up to date (7.32). Any solution for this other than unlocking it everytime it lock!!!! 

Please use plain text.