Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: error code 0x80400005

Counsellor

error code 0x80400005

i Have a NOKIA 6630.

i M trying to backup its contact through bluetooth connection.

BUt when i  m tring, it successfully nacksup contacts, but the PHONE-MODEL SPECIFIC BACKUP gives a FATAL ERROR - 0x80400005.

So the backup doesnt complete.

i have tried this on NOKIA PC-SUITE 7.1 as well as 6.84.

So can anybody pls. tell me how can i do the backup ?

===================================================================================
iF u find my POST USEFUL THEN PLS. ADD KUDOS, it means a lot
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Can anybody PlS. give an ANSWER
===================================================================================
iF u find my POST USEFUL THEN PLS. ADD KUDOS, it means a lot
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
pavilion_alex

the phone firmware might be somehow corrupted, backup everything else on the phone and leave the phone model specific unchecked. then download the nokia software updater http://www.nokia.co.uk/get-support-and-software/download-software/device-software-update/download

after the update perform a restore factory settings, and restore the backup.

Greece Nokia X6 RM-559 v40.0.002
Please use plain text.