Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: getting a new touch nokia , please i need some...

Mobile Sensei
carman58

Re: getting a new touch nokia , please i need some advices

What an amazingly constructive, informative and helpful post, if only everyone was as concise, we could all save hours researching our problems or needs.!! Don't what ? Get a Nokia phone, ask for help or opinions ? Don't do any research or compare one phone with another ? Thought this forum was called discussions, and basically aimed at helping people and a one word post hardly qualifies for either !

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
elie7

thank you everyone for your advices , with the x6 i was more confused and after cheking some youtube reviews about the n900 i was more confused , i mean all the nokia touch phones are good , the price of the n900 suprised me , it cost almost like the n97 , it has no java but it seems that it has nice apps , it will be very helful if someone that tested the n900 tells me about the touch screen, if it has msn chat.........and is it true that the n900 price is like the n97 ? (from the nokia online store)

, and for the iphone posts, why will i want to phone that has no multitasking , no flash .... 

Reality is wrong....dreams are for real... 2pac .
don't forget to hit that green kudos :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Sage

Think before you buy any Nokia press screen phone!

They are very capable but only when they work.

Yes, iPhone is a crippled device but it at least works as expected.

Nokia phones are more versatile but that's the problem - they often die in most inconvenient moment.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

To get a comprehensive review of those phones, go to www.gsmarena.com, type either n97 or n900 in the search box and click on the review link under the phone's picture.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
elie7

when it comes to internet browsing , wich one is faster n97, n97 mini, 5800xm or x6??? and is there a n-gage version for n97 mini or 5800 or x6??? and can i get opera mobile or skyfire on all of these phones ?? and does the 5800 have a tv out like the n97 ? and chanchan05 , thanks man , it helped , but i'm still confused , i stilll have about a week before getting a new phone , and i didn't like the n900 after i knew it has no java .
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

Hate to be obtuse, but this thread is becoming somewhat boring, Toss a coin !

Good Luck

( I used to be indecisive, I'm just not sure now)

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Sage
alexeiw123

"getting a new touch nokia"

just a quick question, why is nokia a must? try looking at some of the other brands who have spent more time implimenting touch properly. there is some great android devices out there.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
solo777

Dont buy the x6.Even on newest firmware hangs reboots just switch off.Rather wait and see,have had mine for 2 days and im very dissapointed!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Professor
rasmus

"Enjoyed reading that article cjlim. I've never had a bad Nokia phone."

- Yeah join the club - that is why i got tricked into getting an N97, it is garbage that set me back $800.  Prior to that I had always been happy with my Nokias.  They seem too have made so much money and 'were' so high on their horse that I think they abandoned all of their values that made them successful.

The LAST phone on earth I would recommend would be any touch phone running s60V5.  So while you might not have even had a bad Nokia in the past doesn't mean anything, consumer electronics companies can change over night.

I love my purple screen, 1/2 day battery, sketchy touch screen and $800 price tag - I call it my Lumia 900
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
elie7

guys thanks a lot for all of your replies, i just want to say i got the laptop, the n900, and i love it, very recommended phone .

Please use plain text.

I go the laptop
Please use plain text.