Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: how to install google apps such as youtube and...

Advisor
justindominic

how to install google apps such as youtube and google maps on nokia 701 please help ??

how to install google apps such as youtube and google maps on nokia 701 please help ??

hi friends i tried installling google apps youtube amd google maps from m.google.com

both the application installled corectly but fail to load 

why is it so do u face the same problem .

i tried installing maps 3.0.2 it opened and closed ceased working

please  help me or give me proper links to download this apps .

looking forward 4ur reply :-)

Please use plain text.
Sage

Re: how to install google apps such as youtube and google maps on nokia 701 please help ??

Ditto with Maps not loading.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: how to install google apps such as youtube and google maps on nokia 701 please help ??

As for the Google Maps issue..it seems there is NO fix yet..Google for the issue and you will see a lot of posts on this subject.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Tahvo

Google hasnt updated Google maps or Youtubep player for the Symbia 3. Thats why Google maps doesnt work and Youtube works on the lowest quality posiple and freezes on the Flash player. They dont want Nokia to get better phones then they make.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Gilbertd

Google maps and Youtube work fine on my N8 running Symbian Anna....
Please use plain text.
Professor
JudaZ

how are you trying to install these applications?

did you visit m.google.com from the phones browser?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
swaroopdutta

Yes, exactly. it is the Compatibility issue with Belle.  Google Maps is incompatible with Belle.

Nokia 3530 -> E50 -> E75 -> E72 -> X6 + E71 -> N8-00
Please use plain text.
adams100

[ Edited ]

hi,

try this, two simple steps from your phones browser ....m.google.com ....Then look for google mobile ....here you get all the google apps you want for your nokia phones.

Goodluck .........

Please use plain text.