Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

i forgot my nokia phone security password

Advisor
amiths86
Accepted Solution

i forgot my nokia phone security password

i forgot my nokia 5233 phone security password. I had the change the password but i forgot the password and i had hard format the my phone now i am putting the default password and some another password which i know it is not opening what to do help me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: i forgot my nokia phone security password

The ONLY solution is to get the Security Code reset at Nokia Care..

BTW.. you tend to lose your data if back-up is not kept..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
irfankap

[ Edited ]

I have same prob if u find any solution pls tell me on XXXXXXXXXXXX.

Moderator's note : Please, no personal informations.  Read our guidelines. Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

The solution is already there.. and thats the ONLY solution. Refer my post above ...and you may require to produce the proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice), so do not forget to carry along..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mnnabil

please help me for get my nokia security password

N900

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi mnnabil,

Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions!

The default security code is 12345 unless otherwise changed. If you have forgotten your security code, the best action is to take it to the Nokia Care Point (NCP) for decoding. Bring a copy of your receipt or invoice for verification.

You can check this link to locate the nearest NCP in your area: www.nokia.com/support

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.