Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: i think there is a bug in belle

Counsellor
icoolguy1995
Accepted Solution

i think there is a bug in belle

i recently connect my nokia 500 to a wifi connection all things are going good then

i try to connect it by 3g nothing happens in the browser then i reinstall firmware

than it say connection fails

and then after few more trials nothing happens in the default browser

or any other app also......every app i trying to connect 

nothing happens no error nothing !!!

when i goes to connectivity - setting all the things freeze in belle

i have check for virus but nothing found !!

now what to do ????

please give me kudos if u like my post
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Samarth619

Try 3G, nothing happens and you reinstall firmware?? You reinstalled firmware for such a small issue...? :smileysurprised:

Please clarify your problem in clear language...

In Settings you could have gone for setting it to "Always allow", from "Use Wifi only"... But you said that freezed.

==============================
My Story: Used 6670, Used N91, Used N8, Using Pureview 808 now. I requested Nokia to get N91's sound quality and features in the latest phones. No response from Nokia!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
icoolguy1995

as i have already said that my browser not working and when i go to settings every things freeze
any app which is trying to connect to net is not connecting !!!
so this is not a small issue
if u have solution than give !!!
please give me kudos if u like my post
Please use plain text.
Sage

You could try a soft reset (*#7780#) to reload factory settings without having to reinstall FW and apps. You may have to rebuild some configurations, but it shouldn't make you lose your data. It worked for me after reinstalling FW on my 701...

Hope this helps...

m

Please use plain text.