Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

my n8 headphone socket is nt workin

SpikeyN8
Accepted Solution

my n8 headphone socket is nt workin

Alsalam alykom every body

my headphone socket doesnt fucntion properly when i fully insert the headset it doesnt work properly but when i insert half the socket in it works fine what s the problem and how can i fix this problem some body plz help and btw i didnt do any thing to the socket suddenly it stopped workin properly

Am a nokia user cause i respect this brand name so keep the good work goin on
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: my n8 headphone socket is nt workin

@SpikeyN8

When you say you have fully inserted plug do you mean that no silver is showing as sometimes you have to push quite hard to get it to seat the last little bit? Are you using a case for your N8 which can sometimes be too thick to allow plug to go fully home?

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
pavilion_alex

you have to visit a Nokia Care to inspect and fix the port.
Greece Nokia X6 RM-559 v40.0.002
Please use plain text.
SpikeyN8

i did every thing possble to insert it in when i insert it fully in it doesnt work properly i have to put it in half way so that it works fine what should i do i dnt see a reason why should i visit a nokia care center i did nothing              to the port what happend i have no idea O.o

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
pavilion_alex

since you did nothing, it's a manufacturing problem. so, visit a Nokia Care so they can fix it.
if the phone is quite new, it will still be under warranty.
Greece Nokia X6 RM-559 v40.0.002
Please use plain text.
SpikeyN8

hey u were rght i didnt insert the socket in i inserted it and it worked sorry guyz i was just scared cause i just got it 3 weeks ago :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

SpikeyN8 wrote:

hey u were rght i didnt insert the socket in i inserted it and it worked sorry guyz i was just scared cause i just got it 3 weeks ago :smileyvery-happy:

That's fine it's what we are here for!

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.