Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia 5233 internet prolem

Advisor
Brendon16
Accepted Solution

nokia 5233 internet prolem

hi, new here so not sure if this is the right spot for this. my nokia 5233 has an internet problem, everytime time i try to go on the internet it says connecting to 'INTERNET' but thats all it does, it doesent actually connect. if i put my simcard into another phone ( nokia 3600 slide) it works fine on the internet, please help me resolve this problem if you can.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: nokia 5233 internet prolem

Hope the Access Points are defined correctly. You may refer this thread.. and reconfigure the Access Points. Then check again..

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Brendon16

should have mentioned i used this phone yesterday afternoon on the internet and all was fine, now its like the internet has died on the phone.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Clear the Browser Cache (check under Browser privacy settings..) and see for any difference...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Brendon16

Thankyou kindly for your help, this along with a factory reset solved the problem.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kushi

hi,

sorry i m new here so dont know where to post,

i have a nokia 5233 in which i have been using gprs extensively ( say 2gb/month) but this month a strange pro have raised . when i use net it works well for say 40 - 50 min then it dies ( connection is fine but no upload or download of data) i tried everything

1. saving latest configaration settings

2.clearing privacy data

3.updating the phone software ( now it is v-51)

4. hard reset of phone

still the problem stands still ,

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
RAJ103226

Nothing happens .
Please use plain text.