Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia 5800 express music a really failure........

Registered Member
kasi_214

nokia 5800 express music a really failure..........?

hai everybody i may have said something right...

dont be shocked. i concluded after having seen same problems in 4 5800 mobiles. and also a 5230 mobile. the mobile strucks frequently(even though all the available updates are been made).

i was shocked when my mobile was struck it had no programs running and i tried to enter the contacts and no response from my mobile. i bought it 4 months earlier.

i came to know the same problems have happened to my brother who has purchased a month earlier.

the phone also has a biggest problem in the future(after the warranty period) the phone display and touch pad are mostly not functioning properly.

i have seen the same problem in 5230 even

the only thing u can do to solve the problem temporarily  is to replace ur battery

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

Re: nokia 5800 express music a really failure..........?

Must be a different 5800 to my superb phone

Though you must be right four phones out of a million and a half sold .

jje

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
rbruce1314

Re: nokia 5800 express music a really failure..........?

jjegan wrote:

Must be a different 5800 to my superb phone

Agreed. Just updated to v50 OTA and it went superbly with no glitches at all. Only thing that needed doing was to refresh music library - and now some of the album art is fuzzy since it blows the pics up to fill the screen unlike before.

Mind you, v30 (2 updates ago) DID keep crashing (striking??) my phone all the time I had it, so it's possible if the OP is in a zone still on v30 he may have the same problems

Please use plain text.