Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia 5800 xpress music avaiblty in egypt

nokia 5800 xpress music avaiblty in egypt

plz anybody from nokia reply and answer my qwestions

1.is nokia 5800 xpress music avaible in egypt?

2.what is its price if its avaible in egypt?

3.if it is avaible plz anybody say any store for it?

plz anybody reply very very very very fast it is very important for me

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

I do not think Nokia reads this forum.

Why not buy this phone online from somewhere, I am sure they ship to Egypt.

Please use plain text.

man i dont like to buy online i become scared coz they could steal for my credit so plz if you know say to me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:smileysad:zzzzzz
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
mccbleue

You can't buy online from Nokia - they only have online shops in a small number of countries so far and they don't ship abroad because they only stock phones built for shipment to those countries.

You would have to contact your nearest Nokia customer support centre to to verify availability, but they won't normally give release dates ahead of schedule.

The best choice is to check with local retailers if they know that stock is coming.

Please use plain text.

there is a website called www.rayashop.com and you can find this model on it

please go to http://www.rayashop.com/ProductsHome.aspx?action=Search&Keyword=5800&Cat=

or type 5800 in the serach box then click go

one of my frinds ordered a phone from it and paid after the phone has been delivered to him.

also he said the delivery service is free

Please use plain text.