Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia 6700s memory problems

Registered Member
gabri77

nokia 6700s memory problems

Hello!

I have a problem with the internal memory phone's. It is always full and I can't free it. I tried the "soft" and "hard" reset without results. Now I can't even connect it to the Nokia Suite. How can I solve?

Thanks,

Gabriele

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
simonbirt

Re: nokia 6700s memory problems

Me too. Exactly the same issue. The damn phone won't do anything because the phone memory is full and it seems impossible to clear it out. It's driving me  nuts!

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to the forums!

I assume that you both have tried hard reseting your devices, if not please see here for instructions (remember to back up your phone with Nokia Suite before this).  When restoring your data after the hard reset, make sure that you copy only the information you require, contacts and messages, for example. If you do a full restore the odds are that the phone will be filled up to the brim again. 

This issue has been discussed before on the forums, so please see this thread for more information and additional tips and tricks.

Let us know if this helps,

Puigchild

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
BerndPorr

my problem is that I'm not able to type in the reset code because the phone crashes before I can type in anything. Then I tried the *,3,green button,on button trick but the phone is just ignoring it.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Hi BerndPorr,

Welcome to the Forum.

In order to fix this issue, I would advise  you to visit your nearest Nokia care to get the phone checked.

Pfrancoise.

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.