Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia N90

Registered Member

nokia N90

I have a nokia n90 and i am not happy with it.
I cannot see the text on screen while texting as it is to small, does anyone know if you can make the text larger with this phone?
Generally this model is rubbish and i curse the day i bought it!!! anyone else feel this way?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

no

i have one and rather like it.

when you took a look at it in the shop before you bought it, did you see if the phone suited you?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

yes i did look at it in the shop, but i overlooked the font size problem..shame really as it is a good phone, a bit bulky, but it's got a great camera, can you make the font bigger on this model?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

i dont think there is a way to make the fonts bigger on this phone unfortunately.

i know some other people have tried installing larger fonts, but these people are not always successful, i tried it myself but they did not fit on the screen properly.

i think the newer n-series phones have the ability to use larger fonts.
Please use plain text.

Yes it is possible to add new fonts to n90 quite easily
Please use plain text.
Advisor
misterregular

How would you add these new fonts? I would be cautious of adding any third party fonts as they have been known to damage other phones in the past.

misterregular
Please use plain text.