Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia n8 camera

charles_fever

nokia n8 camera

when i take pics with my n8 the photos look great on the phone but when i upload them to my pc or facebook they look terable. please help!!!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

Maybe your smartphone is much smarter than it should? ...

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

charles_fever wrote:

when i take pics with my n8 the photos look great on the phone but when i upload them to my pc or facebook they look terable. please help!!!!

It might help reach a larger audience if you posted examples here rather than sending users to Facebook!

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

If you are using the Social or Facebook app to upload, then its normal they'd look bad. This is because they'd be resizing the photos to lower quality images. Also, uploading from PC to facebook also does this unless you specify you want these uploaded in High def versions. The best way to upload from the phone to facebook is via PixelPipe, while on your PC I have no idea why its bad. How are you transferring to PC?
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
jezston

What chanchan said. Use pixelpipe. The regular method massively compresses the images and makes them look bad, just like in your examples.

Also, you probably shouldn't have your facebook photos so publicly available.

Please use plain text.