Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia n97. wireless internet

carlos1

nokia n97. wireless internet

Since I updated my n97  to the latest software I seem to be having a problem using my wireless internet. before i upgraded I used to get an option of wireless or service provider network. I am not getting this anymore. Even if I go into Settings, Connectivity, and then Destinations it comes up with the message 'SYSTEM ERROR' Anyone know what the problem is? Any help would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

Re: nokia n97. wireless internet

It's reccommended you do a soft reset before software update, to remove any conflict, try backing up contacts and calender, NOTHING ELSE !!! Then dial *#7370# followed by 12345, then set up your phone !

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.

This is the same problem I am suffering along with no satalite signal recieved, so I am now unable to use the navigation software?

Please use plain text.
carlos1

carman58 wrote:

It's reccommended you do a soft reset before software update, to remove any conflict, try backing up contacts and calender, NOTHING ELSE !!! Then dial *#7370# followed by 12345, then set up your phone !

Thanks for replying, I'v done what you told me to but still the same.I'm also having a problem with Maps.when I try to go online in Maps it comes up with a message saying 'Something went wrong, please try again'. So icant use maps either.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

Try going into installed applications and removing all Nokia/Ovi maps stuff, then try downloading and installing Nokia Maps 3.04 Beta, see if it helps

http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/ovi-maps-beta-for-mobile

Also try removing all your internet access points, and let phone search and find again, could help !

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.