Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: phone memory full

Registered Member
sachin_hira

phone memory full

Hi

I have N8 from past few day it is showing phone memory full and my mass memory is 9.6GB free and I have deleted most of application that I have installed any solution to free phone memory??

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@sachin_hira

If deleting browser history and stored Email does not resolve situation satisfactorily, consider backing up essential data and resetting device to "factory settings" and all accumulated garbage will be removed.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Gaurav22

you have all aplication installed in phone memory.so ur phone very slowly working. all apps uninstall then intall in mass storage.ur problem fully solved yaar.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
cmdoshi24

@ Gaurav22  - I have whatsapp installed in phone memory, but when I installed it did not ask me where to download, so can't uninstall the app & install in mass storage for my N8.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
cmdoshi24

How to delete browser history in N8 ?
Please use plain text.
Professor
j444lh

In the WEB app, 3bars on the right hand side / settings / Privacy / Clear privacy data.

You then have to tap on the option you want.

N95 (RM159) V31.0.017, N8 (RM596) Belle 111.040.1511
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Adrocks

Hello Guys, many symbian devices have this problem. This is due to load on RAM of the phone. To sole this apps like RAM blower or netquin security or qooSystem app are required. This clears up your ram and solves the problem. The above mentioned problem about whatsapp cannot be solved in any cell phone device in no oses. Evry phone may it be symbian or android installs whatsapp on symstem memory it cant be tranfered to mass storage of memory card.
Hope this helps you all.
Please use plain text.