Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: please help -problem with n73 after udate soft...

please help -problem with n73 after udate software

after udtate N73 Firmware the back camera did not work
i open the back door and the camera still not working

befor update my phone was work great

my Firmware know is

how can i fix this ????
Please use plain text.
Professor
lupos0_1

Re: please help -problem with n73 after udate software

I would try reinstalling the update and see if that works. If not, i would suggest taking it to a nokia care point so they can identify the issue.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The best way to get a quick response is to use the boards. Please do not be offended if I don't answer emails immediately.
Please use plain text.

i reinstall it twice
and the problem didnt fixed
Please use plain text.
Professor
lupos0_1

Then i would take it back to a nokia care point 4 repair
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The best way to get a quick response is to use the boards. Please do not be offended if I don't answer emails immediately.
Please use plain text.
Sage
vnt2

if you re-install and you still have problem then your camera hardware got problem... or (maybe) the address (say it fix) in your RAM/ROM for loading the camera software got problem...
Please use plain text.