Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

symbian belle / nokia 701

nlakhani2

symbian belle / nokia 701

hello

symbian belle fp2 was updated in my nokia 701 yet there are many defects
1) front camera not supported
2) no dedicated exit option in camera app
3) arrow keys in keyboard missing ( strongly required )
4) der should be normal prediction option instead of dis word prediction.
5) for gallery , there is no option of multiple marking and sending except only one delete option
6)updating system has been stopped since oct ( except a minor update of twitter photo sharing ) when will be new update out
6) there are discussions as to total black out of symbian from market . Is it true that there won't be any development for symbian
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: symbian belle / nokia 701

nlakhani2 wrote:

1) front camera not supported - Need third party application such as SCam which requires this function
2) no dedicated exit option in camera app - Press RED hang up key
3) arrow keys in keyboard missing ( strongly required )
4) der should be normal prediction option instead of dis word prediction.
5) for gallery , there is no option of multiple marking and sending except only one delete option - Gallery & Camera Update as here:<http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/flow/item/16967_Gallery_and_Camera_update_hits.php
6)updating system has been stopped since oct ( except a minor update of twitter photo sharing ) when will be new update out

7) there are discussions as to total black out of symbian from market . Is it true that there won't be any development for symbian - Symbian now in "Maintenance mode" so end of the line.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
EdwardDBR

i want to restore my nokia 701 and i've tried the *#7370# code with 12345 and any posible codes but give me code error.also i tried with the 3 buttons restore, and the same problem.can anybody help me?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Are you sure that you are releasing power button only after first vibration?

1) Turn off your phone

2) Keep "Volume Down + Camera Key + Menu Key" depressed and press power button until device vibrates, whilst keeping other three depressed until Nokia "Shaking hands" logo apears.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
EdwardDBR

i did it same as you said.but is not working. i don't know what to do...

Please use plain text.