Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

touch screen is not working of nokia c6

Registered Member
lalitkakk89

touch screen is not working of nokia c6

My mobile touch screen is not working properly and my mobile is within warranty period.

i took my phone in nokia care in lajpat nagar in o block and they are not fixing my problem they are just saying there is some moisture in your mobile so we caanot fix your phone problem and they want money to fix this problem.

even my phone never fall in water. I am very frustrated with this service and i want to fix my problem before 24/03/2012 before my warranty expire

NOKIA CARE SERVICE IS VERY POOR...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: touch screen is not working of nokia c6

Moisture build up in phones can also be caused by prolonged exposure to steam, sweat or condensation. Using the phone in the rain is also a way of exposing it directly to water without actually dropping it in water.

All you can do is take your complaint up with Nokia in your country. Call Nokia care and ask them for the complaints department or complaints address.
Please use plain text.