Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: unable to connect internet

Counsellor
icoolguy1995

unable to connect internet

from when i have updated to belle i do not able to connect internet in my phone pls help me

i have turn on mobile packet data

and i myself have done the settings bsnlnet is the access point but still it is not able to connect

every time i connect internet it gives connection unavailable

i have tried that sim in another mobile it is working good

i selected dual mode network but still it is not working.............................

help my mobile is nokia 500

please give me kudos if u like my post
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Alex_lt

Same here with Nokia 701.

Unable to connect, no connection available. All is ok after restarting the phone, but its not the option.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Hi icoolguy1995,

Have you tried reinstalling the software using nokia suite since updating to belle? This might help.

Remember to create a backup of your device.

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
icoolguy1995

no i got my phone from nokia customer care
i have given my phone their because my phone is dead
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
icoolguy1995

now what to do u did not reply i got my phone for nokia customer care 

and they install belle on it now the thing is internet is not working some kind of update available for this ??? huge problem

Please use plain text.