2013-03-14 19:07 - last edited on 2013-03-15 16:24 by emilygreen
I have a asha 302. I upgrade from 14.54 to 14.92 and now my store loads a little bit but in one sec is closed and don't oppening . I reset the phone , i go to 14.72 to 14.54 but i can't acess nokia store . What i do now ??
Moderator's notes: The post was edited. A more appropriate subject is provided.
Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia forum!
Nokia Store phone client is not working? Try this steps:
1. Make sure that the phone runs the latest software version.
2. Check the network quality. If the connection is poor the Store application or downloading applications may not work correctly. Try to use alternate connection types such as WLAN, 3G or GPRS/EDGE. If there is still issues with network coverage user must contact the network operator for assistance.
3. Clear the cached memory on the phone.
4. Uninstall and reinstall your Nokia Store application > Go to Nokia Store web site http://store.nokia.com and re-download the Nokia Store application.
Hope this will help you.
a) how i clear cache ?
b) i cant delete nokia store
c)other metods dont work
1. Go to the device Menu
2. Select Internet
3. Choose Options > choose Settings
4. Click on Clear all personal data.
Unfortunately, you cannot delete Nokia Store because it is a system file. However, you can check if there's an update for the application and eventually, update it.
c. If the other methods do not work, you can try updating the Nokia Store as I mentioned before. You can go to Menu > Applications > My Apps > Store > Options > Update Version. You can also try re-installing the software of the device using Nokia Suite.