Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

C6-01: Ovi store can't open

muhammadnaim

C6-01: Ovi store can't open

hi, my ovi store can't open after updating to ANNA (C6-01)

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

Re: C6-01: Ovi store can't open

[ Edited ]

Most of the nokia users are still facing the same problem. I am one of them too. Hope they update their Store app asap.

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shadyy

My problem is a li'l more complex. I updated my C6-01 to symbian anna within a week I had bought it (last month). Everything worked fine afterwards and I was downloading stuff from ovi store all the time without having any problem whatsoever. But last week when I tried opening ovi store, the blue-green screen appeared and vanished after a few seconds. I tried ovi store via web but it got stuck at the "Launch" page and would refresh automatically. So anna update couldn't be blamed. This is the problem that I'm facing right now and I have contacted nokia customer care also in a hope they will help me resolve this problem but they only advised me to uninstall and re-dowload the ovi store application from the store itself and it got even worse. When I open the application manager in the settings, I am unable to uninstall the ovi store. I even tried software update in my phone and although it shows an update in ovi store but fails to update it. It continues to hurt me everytime I click on the ovi store icon. I've read many blogs and discussions but nowhere did I find a working solution. My phone is just a month old and I'm very much disappointed already.

Please help!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nisu2100patel

cannot procceed in logging into my ovi account when i click on sign in or register tab.. please help....

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

nisu2100patel wrote:

cannot procceed in logging into my ovi account when i click on sign in or register tab.. please help....

Try logging into your Nokia account through Ovi Sync (on your phone).

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
praveenkmr158

http://symbianbriefs.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-to-fix-ovi-store-stucking-on.html

answer for ur  ovi store cant open

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
praveenkmr158

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

[ Edited ]

This is better; /t5/Ovi-com-Ovi-Store-Ovi-Share-and/Ovi-Store-Stuck-on-Loading-Solution-s/td-p/1075885

No doubt! :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
ramsaran27

my store ovie is n'ot open
Please use plain text.