Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Can't access paid apps on ovi store!

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
myn1126

Hi Badal_Rajdev,

Please bear in mind, the boards here are for user-to-user support only.

If you want to provide any feedback directly to Nokia, you may contact your local Nokia Careline via "Contact us" link from your local Nokia web page.

Kind Regards

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
csa90

Re: Can't see payment method of mobile bills on ovi store! But already sets on my account!!!

I always use mobile bill to buy app on ovi store and already sets payment as mobile bill on my account ! But why suddenly can't see method payment mobile bill when want buy app !! Pls HELP me !!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
panand

And do you think that will help??...Does Nokia care??

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ashishm17

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

ashishm17 wrote:

http://www.themobileindian.com/news/2133_Now-pay-for-OVi-apps-using-credit-cards

Sorry..but still can't make it work.. What Beta version of OVI Store ? From where to get that ???

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kranthikiran_a

Me tooo facing the same problem. I am using NOKIA C7I am from India. I was unable to browse the paid applications at all. I am using Airtel SIM card. But one day it has shown all the paid applicatios in Ovi, the prices was very reasonble.But from the next day onwards it stopped showing paid applications. this is really disturbing me.I feel this is not the issue with network operator it will be the issue with Device.If u got any solution please reply me.

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Hi everyone,

I can only download and install free applications. I have tried for a long time to pay with credit card it always get's rejected by credit card error. I have try with Visa from two different banks, with mastercard, with visa/mastercard chekcards, with American Express from USA and another one from Europe. The results the same it always get's rejected. There is one card I use to purchase a lot (and I mean a lot of stuff online) in Amazon, Smarthome, Handango, best buy, sears, and many other and it never get's rejected, but it does get rejected in ovi store.

In other words it is a nightmare if you need an paid app from ovi store. This must be hurting their business and income, and lately they need it I to improve I understand.

Why they don't use Paypal, maybe it would be their solution to all the payment problems that a lot lot lot of people are experiencing.

Or do an agreement with Handango or Amazon to handle the paid apps for them. Handango you can download almost any paid app easilly, but there are some in Ovi not available in Handango, like Hot corner, Phonetinfo, mstatus and others.

Please Nokia, listen to your customers and help them.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Ixia

Having the same problem. I can download freebies, but Ovi won't accept my Mastercard. There is no problem with my bank or card, so the problem must be at Ovi's end.

I had read after Googling that your card issuer must be based in the same country that you are trying to make payment from or Ovi won't accept it. Not sure how true this is, but it would apply to me, as I'm based in IoM, but my card is ussued by a UK bank.

I second the call for Paypal. 

It's so frustrating trying to hunt down apps on the internet and finding they invariably link back to Ovi store, then I'm back to square one. Nokia haven't replied to my request for help.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jspencerg62

OVI store is broken! Support and I have spent many hours trying to get it to work on my N8.  I couldn't see my stuff, I couldn't install new app's and now OVI store will not run.  I can only hope 1) Nokia has not laid off people who can actually fix the OS and 2) Nokia is not leading us all on and will "suddenly" decide not to do right for us relasing a gutless Anna update.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
alexandru_

Same problem!

DEAR NOKIA, PLEASE SOLVE THE PROBLEM!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
tarunchadha

So Ovi store is now Nokia Store and all payment options are available. Thats good thing ☺
Please use plain text.