Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Downloading apps from OVI store to Nokia 6700 ...

janerenwick

Downloading apps from OVI store to Nokia 6700 slide

Hope I am in the right place, this is my first time!

I just got a new Nokia 6700 Slide and I went to Ovi, opened an account and bought and paid for an app (Best Timer) to my phone yesterday.

I got a text acknowledging my payment and I assumed that the app had been sent to my phone but still today I can't find where the app has gone.?

Please help a 2,000 year old woman in Paddington!

bjrc
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Re: Downloading apps from OVI store to Nokia 6700 slide

Hi janerenwick,

Welcome to the Nokia forum!

The text should include a link. If you click on this link and you have an internet connection set up on your phone then it will start the download.

If the text doesn't include a link or you're unable to start the download, simply contact your local Care line who will be able to resend the app to your phone. If you ask them for assistance with the actual downloading of the application then they will explain how to do it and stay on the phone with you while you the app is downloading.

The only thing you need is your Ovi account name, or your IMEI numer which you can find by entering *#06# into your phone.

You can find the number for your local Care line on your local Nokia web page. It will be displayed on the Support tab. 

Let me know how you get on!

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.