Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Error!

Liepa

Error!

Hi, Why I cant download stuff at OVI store, always when I want to download something then I get error like this The operation could not be completed due to an error! what it meanes?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
xDesertDragonx

Do you have any additional information?  Are you trying from your pc or phone?  If phone, which model of phone?  Is it one particular app you are having problems with or multiple apps? etc

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Have you registered already and gotten an Ovi account? You can only download if you have registered at Ovi.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Frko

Hello, I am getting the same error message as the person that started this thread. I just got my phone less than a month ago, it's Nokia N97 mini and it has all the new software updates for the phone & ovi store.

The problem starts when i try to download an application and it pops out the login page. I enter my login info correctly with upper-lower-case letters as i should and after confirmation it pops out the error "The operation could not be completed due to an error!"

I wonder if there's a problem with the country support or something. I'm from Slovenia (Europe) but i doubt that would be a limit here if i can normally login on the internet. It's just my phone having problems.

Please use plain text.