Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Facebook Account

Registered Member
Knopsern
Accepted Solution

Facebook Account

Hi there.

I got a question regarding the Facebook app on the Lumia 800.

see i have 2 accounts on facebook and i accidently logged on the wrong account. now the place i entered the email adress to log in is grayed out and i can't log in with the other account which is the account i wanted to set up with my phone.

so the question is: How do i change the email adress on the phone so i can connect to the other facebook account instead of the wrong one.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Hi,

Welcome to the Nokia discussion forums!

Have you tired uninstalling and reinstalling the facebook app?

Regards

Raoul_Duke
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Just to add if you mean the email you used to setup with your Lumia device i.e your live ID account then the only way to change this is to reset the device.

Please note that you should back up your data before doing the reset as it will wipe the phone memory. Synchronise your media files to Zune, other data to SkyDrive and contacts and calendar to the Windows Live account. Please be aware that you cannot synchronise text messages. You can reset the phone by going Settings > About > Reset your phone.

Regards

Raoul_Duke

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Knopsern

yeah that fixed it Thanks :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
S1h2o3h4e5b6

Wlcm :-)
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tebo

Please help me to find the code of my Facebook account
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
saimani

Hi
after updated Lumia amber in my Lumia 520.....facebook account was nt added in it......there shows some error code:0x85fbe195..

wts the solution to thz plm?...
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

[ Edited ]

Hi, Tebo. What FB code are you referring to? Please provide us more details. For which phone is this, BTW? 

Hi, Saimani. Are you still not able to add your FB account via Settings > Email+Accounts? If yes, suggest visiting the below links for possible solutions:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone/forum/wp8-wpstart/0x85fbe195-cant-add-facebook-account/6...

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2762064#error1

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.