Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

I cannot sign in my nokia account in ovi store wit...

princeb

I cannot sign in my nokia account in ovi store with my n8.

I cannot sign in my nokia account in ovi store with my n8.

Ovi store opens but when i sign in my nokia account it always says

"Operation network time out, Please Try Again."

or sometimes

"Unable to complete the operation due to connection erreor. Please try again later."

Somebody please help me.....

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Dalby69

Re: I cannot sign in my nokia account in ovi store with my n8.

I've been getting the same message

"Unable to complete the operation due to connection erreor. Please try again later."

for two days now.

Please use plain text.

Same problem here. I am in Australia. If that makes any difference.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
shadowfang28

count me on this one, got the same problem i cnt login on the ovi store w/ my C7
Please use plain text.
El4rcangel

Guys, I had the same issue and after almost 2 hours I found the easiest solution or at least workaround.

Seems like Ovi does not like the log in over wifi so, disconnect from it, change the preference order of your connection so it connects over GPRS, 3G, etc and log in normally.

Once loged in, just change the order again to use wifi as primary connection.

It worked for me at least.

I installed almost 20 softs on a row and stopped working suddenly and loged me off. This was the only way to get in Ovi again and I'm already installing more soft.

Good luck everyone.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
SEG74

I had this problem also, tried everything, new firmware. Uninstalled Ovi and deleted unused accespoints. No succes. Default accespoint set to internet. What worked for me was holding the RED (Hangup) button and ended the packet connection (3G). Manually conected to WIFI and started OVi and immidiatly logged in.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]

we also problem

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

Edited: Personal e-mail address has been removed.

Please be informed that personal/contact information are not allowed to be posted in this forum for your security and privacy reasons.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sure_25583

Thanks for your solution. it worked for me..but do we have to do this everytime we login to OVI ? is there any other alternative ?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
sivhead

I had the same problem and connecting via wireless only worked.

If you have your profiles on the front screen select general then select offline.  If you dont have this hold down the power button to bring up your profiles and select offline.

Then press the top right hand corner to connect to your wireless. . Select the options to allow connection whilst in offline mode

Launch the OVI app.  This needs fixing by Nokia but at least we have a work around.  This ha only started happening to me since I updated to symbian anna

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
edize

Yep, this solution works fine for me. Thanks very much.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
drpairaikar

Same problem with my n8, after symbion belle refresh update I am unable to sign in to Nokia store. Sign in to Nokia map, Nokia account is possible, any suggestions.
drpairaikar
Please use plain text.
Sivanshruti

i cant login with nokia account with ovi store my device nokia 701.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi Sivanshruti

Is there any error message you received when you try to sign in with your Nokia account? Where you able to sign through computer https://account.nokia.com/ ? Try to clear the cache of your phone (Menu > Web > Options > Settings > Privacy). Make sure that your predictive text setting is disabled (Menu > Settings > Phone > Language > Writing language).

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
happysamurai

I had the same problem; there was no way to sign in to the Store without getting that silly error. I turned off and on the phone and right when it was booting up it asked me again to sign in to Nokia (previously I had skipped that step). The sign in worked, and when I opened the Store it was already signed in. Hope that works for others.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
devkaran

i am vikrant.k.jain i have by nokia n8phone but the nokia n8phone is not working properley and my nokia store is not opening please do the need full for me thank you
Please use plain text.