Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Import contacts from my OVI account to my nokia ph...

Jessica1

Import contacts from my OVI account to my nokia phone

I bought a new N8 and after few months I synched all contacts to my OVI account.

Few days after sync, my mobile's motherboard crashed. It was replaced with a new one but now all data and contacts are gone.

Now, I have all my contacts in my OVI account but I do not know how to copy all of them back to my nokia phone

Please help me.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
krizanand

Re: Import contacts from my OVI account to my nokia phone

Got to contacts > options > Ovi sync > Synchronise. You will get a Sync wizard to sync your contacts, calenders, notes.

If a reply has solved your problem click Accept as solution button, doing it will help others know the solution. Thanks.

Please use plain text.