Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Importing contacts from Store to Phone

troetsch10

Importing contacts from Store to Phone

Hi!

I have a Nokia  2730 Classic, and used to have nokia 5530. I synchronized contacts when I used to have my 5530 with ovi store. Now feature is not available.

I saw the updates about new changes and how to get contacts that they were are the web page in the account .

When i try to download them to my computer they are saved as zip file. I extract them and they appear in an excel page, however i don't see names (which they were showing in my Nokia account) just phone number.

So i thought that maybe if I transfer them they will be showing in my celphone, however it was not like that. there were only 2 contacts transferred once i sync and none of them have any phone number.

Can someone please help me to understand why? and also how can i get them back please?

Im sure i synchronized them correctly and besides that i know that they were on the nokia account (checked twice before)

How can i get my contacts back?

Thanks in advance

Please use plain text.