Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Mail.Nokia.com Login

Mail.Nokia.com Login

Hallo,

I have been using Nokia Messaging for some time now. In the past couple of days, the client would'nt sync and at some point I got an automated message from Nokia that I might have changed a setting, or a password or something on my hotmail account. I was advised to check the settings on mail.nokia.com. Now the problem is that I forgot the password for the site, and whenever I try the 'Forgot your Password' option, it says that the email address isn't in the database! So I tried to re-create my account, and it says that the account already exists, and I should log on! Please help.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Administrator (Retired)

Re: Mail.Nokia.com Login

Hi amrnimer,

Please send me your Nokia Messaging user name/email address via private message and I'll delete your account.

Thanks,
Jeremiah

Please use plain text.

Thank you very much for your answer.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
razvanpandor

hello,

I'm facing the same problem, I tried uninstalling the program and when i try registering my Gmail account it asks for a password (that i think that it should be the mailbox's pass) but it always says that it's wrong. I cannot login on email.nokia.com either with the same user. Tried remaking an account but it says the user it's taken. Changed my mailbox's pass and retried with the new one on the phone and on the computer and same result. I cannot find the "forgot your password" page on email.nokia.com.As a temp fix i registred on the phone with another email address and then added the problematic Gmail account and in this way i can retrieve my emails.

Please tell me how can I login or change the password to this gmail account.

Thanks. Raz.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Ettieluvfriends

Pls help i cant log into my emails msj say NB!user name or password incorrect
Please use plain text.