Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

NOKIA UK AWARD. Your Cell No.'ve Won £610,000.00 P...

kingfamily
Accepted Solution

NOKIA UK AWARD. Your Cell No.'ve Won £610,000.00 Pounds.For claims Send Email nokiaconnectdept@live.com

Hello,

please help me for this message that i got yesterday through my phone, the message announce me that  NOKIA UK AWARD.
Your Cell No.'ve Won £610,000.00 Pounds.For claims Send Email
nokiaconnectdept@live.com

and i do what they said to do i send my claims and they reply to me the message is that. SUBJECT:

RE: Nokia Verification Requirements (call +447035947237 for confirmation)

Nokia UK Computer Inc
innovation and motivation  

Congratulation
Verification Requirements & Claims Procedures

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE, PLEASE CALL: +447035947237 AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AS DIRECTED.
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the BlackBerry UK Mobile Promotional Draws from which you emerged as a second prize winner. All active subscribed mobile numbers entered for this promotional draws were randomly inputted from all mobile telecommunication network resource database using the Synchronized Random Selection System (SRSS). All participants were selected through an electronic ballot system drawn from 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from 450 mobile networks throughout Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in London.
The payout of your cash prize to you will be subject to the final validations and satisfactory report that you are the authentic owner of the winning Mobile Number that received the SMS/TEXT Message in line with the statutory procedure governing the claims of won prizes. As a second prize winner, you are required to send the particulars below to the verification office through email .

NOKIA MOBILE PROMO VERIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
This verification details is required for the verification of your apple prize. Information provided should be to the best of your knowledge and will be used to process your payment.
SECTION (PERSONAL DATA)
  1. FULL NAME:
  2. GENDER:
  3. PLACE OF BIRTH:
  4. MARITAL STATUS:
  5. ANNUAL INCOME:
  6. OCCUPATION:
  7. ADDRESS:
  8. NATIONALITY:
  9. WINNING MOBILE NO.:
  10. ALTERNATE MOBILE NO.:
  11. CLAIMS OPTION (A or B)
  12. AMOUNT WON:
  13. SCANNED COPY OF ID / DRIVER'S LICENSE:
I do confirm that the information given above is to the best of my knowledge and BlackBerry will not be responsible for any mix-up caused from incomplete or incorrect data representation.
CLAIM OPTIONS
(KINDLY SELECT THE CLAIMS OPTION SUITABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE)
Option A: In line with the British Gaming Council statutory procedure to validate the final remittance of won prizes conducted in the United Kingdom, winners are required to visit London to procure their Prize Authorization Letter (PAL) from the British Gaming Council in person. The Prize Authorization Letter (PAL) is an approval letter which gives you the sole right to your won prize. This is made mandatory for International Winners (Non UK citizens).

Option B: Courier Delivery: Winners unable to travel to London considering distance or job schedule, your won prize will be sent to you through Courier Services. Within three (3) working days Diplomatic Delivery by our affiliate Diplomatic Courier Company at your given address, which has been made available for all International Winners who cannot travel to London. Winner's who opt for courier will be responsible for INSURANCE Charges, which have to be paid to Courier Company before delivery will commence to your given address.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CLAIMS
1. Any falsification of the above VERIFICATION REQUIREMENTS will render your claims null and void.
2. You must be 18 years of age and above to be eligible for claims.
3. Specify the CLAIMS OPTIONS suitable for the claims of your prize.
4. Information of your prize should be kept strictly confidential for security reasons until you have received your won prize.
5. Friends and relatives cannot claim prize on winners behalf. Any breach of the above terms and condition will lead to prize confiscation.
==============================================================================
NB: The above VERIFICATION REQUIREMENTS and preferred CLAIMS OPTIONS should be sent to this office via email.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative Annual Anniversary Draws.

Yours Faithfully
Mr. James Smith
Marketing Executive & Promo Cordinator
Tel: +447035947237 / +447035929870
+447012965752 
Kindly send the verification details above through email to us for processing
Email: claimsmobile@nokiamail.com
nokiaconnect
@live.com
NOKIA UK CENTER
LONDON -UK

PLEASE IS THAT TRUE PROMO?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: NOKIA UK AWARD. Your Cell No.'ve Won £610,000.00 Pounds.For claims Send Email nokiaconnectdept@live.com

Absolutely UNTRUE ..

Refer this and this . There are many more threads on the subject ..

In short.. Delete the message and Forget about it ... Anyway, You are from kingfamily so you don't neet it ..:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
trace05

Re: NOKIA UK AWARD. Your Cell No.'ve Won £610,000.00 Pounds.For claims Send Email nokiaconnectdept@live.com

[ Edited ]

hi i got a message from u on my phone sayin i won 610.000.00 my name is tracey hannah my mobil number is 0********4

Moderator's note: We have edited your post and have removed your cellphone number. Please do not publish any of your personal/contact information.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Refer Message 2 above ..

Please use plain text.
astero

[ Edited ]

Astero panayioto

born in the uk

maried no income unimployed

winnig mobile n 003*******

mobile 9*****

clam option B

amount £610,000,00

kingfamily wrote:

Hello,

please help me for this message that i got yesterday through my phone, the message announce me that  NOKIA UK AWARD.
Your Cell No.'ve Won £610,000.00 Pounds.For claims Send Email
***@live.com

and i do what they said to do i send my claims and they reply to me the message is that. SUBJECT:

RE: Nokia Verification Requirements (call +44***** for confirmation)

Nokia UK Computer Inc
innovation and motivation  

Congratulation
Verification Requirements & Claims Procedures

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE, PLEASE CALL: +44****** AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AS DIRECTED.
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the BlackBerry UK Mobile Promotional Draws from which you emerged as a second prize winner. All active subscribed mobile numbers entered for this promotional draws were randomly inputted from all mobile telecommunication network resource database using the Synchronized Random Selection System (SRSS). All participants were selected through an electronic ballot system drawn from 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from 450 mobile networks throughout Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in London.
The payout of your cash prize to you will be subject to the final validations and satisfactory report that you are the authentic owner of the winning Mobile Number that received the SMS/TEXT Message in line with the statutory procedure governing the claims of won prizes. As a second prize winner, you are required to send the particulars below to the verification office through email .

NOKIA MOBILE PROMO VERIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
This verification details is required for the verification of your apple prize. Information provided should be to the best of your knowledge and will be used to process your payment.
SECTION (PERSONAL DATA)
  1. FULL NAME:
  2. GENDER:
  3. PLACE OF BIRTH:
  4. MARITAL STATUS:
  5. ANNUAL INCOME:
  6. OCCUPATION:
  7. ADDRESS:
  8. NATIONALITY:
  9. WINNING MOBILE NO.:
  10. ALTERNATE MOBILE NO.:
  11. CLAIMS OPTION (A or B)
  12. AMOUNT WON:
  13. SCANNED COPY OF ID / DRIVER'S LICENSE:
I do confirm that the information given above is to the best of my knowledge and BlackBerry will not be responsible for any mix-up caused from incomplete or incorrect data representation.
CLAIM OPTIONS
(KINDLY SELECT THE CLAIMS OPTION SUITABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE)
Option A: In line with the British Gaming Council statutory procedure to validate the final remittance of won prizes conducted in the United Kingdom, winners are required to visit London to procure their Prize Authorization Letter (PAL) from the British Gaming Council in person. The Prize Authorization Letter (PAL) is an approval letter which gives you the sole right to your won prize. This is made mandatory for International Winners (Non UK citizens).

Option B: Courier Delivery: Winners unable to travel to London considering distance or job schedule, your won prize will be sent to you through Courier Services. Within three (3) working days Diplomatic Delivery by our affiliate Diplomatic Courier Company at your given address, which has been made available for all International Winners who cannot travel to London. Winner's who opt for courier will be responsible for INSURANCE Charges, which have to be paid to Courier Company before delivery will commence to your given address.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CLAIMS
1. Any falsification of the above VERIFICATION REQUIREMENTS will render your claims null and void.
2. You must be 18 years of age and above to be eligible for claims.
3. Specify the CLAIMS OPTIONS suitable for the claims of your prize.
4. Information of your prize should be kept strictly confidential for security reasons until you have received your won prize.
5. Friends and relatives cannot claim prize on winners behalf. Any breach of the above terms and condition will lead to prize confiscation.
==============================================================================
NB: The above VERIFICATION REQUIREMENTS and preferred CLAIMS OPTIONS should be sent to this office via email.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative Annual Anniversary Draws.

Yours Faithfully
Mr. James Smith
Marketing Executive & Promo Cordinator
Tel: +44***** / +44*****
+44***** 
Kindly send the verification details above through email to us for processing
Email: *****@nokiamail.com
@live.com
NOKIA UK CENTER
LONDON -UK

PLEASE IS THAT TRUE PROMO?

Moderator's note: Phone number, Address, and Email address were removed. It is unwise to publish these kind of information in a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

You did not get a message from Nokia. You got a message from a scammer and you should be worried if you've given them any personal details.

You have won nothing.
Please use plain text.
Alfareedjan

Hello I have recieved an SMS that I have won 750000 pounds in Nokia ?????? Please help me out what to do ????
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You really need help about what to do ?

Sound advise is to read the thread (all posts) and you should find the answer.

Please use plain text.
Princess5678

It is a scam to get you bank details dont give th.em you id that is how they do identity fraud I saw it on telly.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rip99

[ Edited ]

please send me the information

Moderator's Note: The attachment was removed as it did not seem to contribute information to the topic being discussed.

Please use plain text.