Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C1-01 Ovi.com sync "data transfer not possib...

Contributor
Tjml

Nokia C1-01 Ovi.com sync "data transfer not possible" "syncML not supported"

Hi,

My nokia C1-01 gives error "Data transfer not possible" when i sync it with ovi.com

Please help...

Thanks in advance.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
bustedemotions

Re: Nokia C1-01 Ovi.com sync "data transfer not possible" "syncML not supported"

Delete OVI.COM Configuration from your mobile and send a brand new settings for your mobile form contacts.ovi.com and then try again!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Tjml

Re: Nokia C1-01 Ovi.com sync "data transfer not possible" "syncML not supported"

I've done this many times, also manual settings, but the error is same "data transfer not possible". I also tried operator's phonebook backup service, they send sms contains a link which opens in browser with this error "handset not supported syncML".
Please use plain text.
Advisor
bustedemotions

Then there may be GPRS/EDGE problem...If your GPRS/EDGE is working fine than try restoring factory settiings and send a new settings from your pc to mobile
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Tjml

GPRS/EDGE is working fine. But error is same after restoring factory settings (all).
Please use plain text.
amitrathod4

I'll must want syc. Ple, help
Please use plain text.
amitrathod4

But it too. I couldn't syc. I've be problem. Ple, help to me
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Tjml

Nokia C1-01is working fine with Gmail account ... If you are Gmail user then you can use Google Sync instead of ovi.com.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kaimnryu

how/where do i delete this configuration... and how to reinstall a new one
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Tjml

Menu > Settings > Configuration > Now choose the desired settings to delete.
Please use plain text.