Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C3-00 problem with Ovi store "link not avail...

hackingjack

Nokia C3-00 problem with Ovi store "link not available"

Hi there,

So I got a Nokia C3-00 yesterday, and for the most part, it works decently. I'm having problems with the ovi store. When I try to connect to it, it says an update is available, and when I click download, it gives me a "link not available, try again". I tried using several different networks, without avail.

The Opera browser seems to work well, but everything else wifi related doesn't. 

the phone is running V 04.60

RM-614

Variant 191.01

Sorry if there is a basic fix to this out there, I'm new to the world of cellphones. Thank you for the help :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
hackingjack

Re: Nokia C3-00 problem with Ovi store "link not available"

Just a quick update, it seems to be a problem with Nokia.mobi from what I see. When I try to run it off of the games section, it gives me the same "link not available"
Please use plain text.
Sage
thusithkb

To download ovi store visit www.store.ovi.mobi from your phone.
Please use plain text.
wilfred064

by clicking www.store.ovi.mobi, the browser just goes to site of the store, theres no dload of update. As to what ive known, by clicking the icon on the phone, it should be in an app form.
Ive got a friend who happened to own an X2-01, known as the sister phone of C3, and his OVI store works way too different.
I wish all the best in this endeavor of our phone.
Cheers!
Please use plain text.