Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Internet Radio "Time out" Issue

Contributor
michaelsb

Nokia Internet Radio "Time out" Issue

Hello everybody. In advance, sorry about my bad English. I have Nokia 500 pone with Symbian Belle OS. Since today I have a problem with Nokia Internet Radio application. When i want to check the list od stations, every time it shows "time out" error. It's impossible to use the app anyway. I've tried to reboot pone several times, to reinstall application, to use the only with WLAN also, but the problem is still here. I was installed a "538 player" from Nokia Store to see if it's problem with my phone, but it works very fine, as usual. Is someting wrong with Nokia servers, or is it problem with my phone? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
encorelui21

Re: Nokia Internet Radio "Time out" Issue

I have been having the same problem since yesterday... but the last working station - RFI Monde would play IF & ONLY IF I start it by pushing the play button (rectabgle) FROM the HS widget... else it wont... Now I was stupid enough to think it was an app.config/cache type problem, so I cleared everything, uninstalled the app & reinstalled & then realized that was not the issue.. (so now I cant even play that one station coz I deleted the data folder)
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
eujohn_13

pfft. Just encountered this problem now. Still no reply from nokia. Btw im using nokia 5800xM
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
encorelui21

encorelui21 wrote:
I have been having the same problem since yesterday... but the last working station - RFI Monde would play IF & ONLY IF I start it by pushing the play button (rectabgle) FROM the HS widget... else it wont... Now I was stupid enough to think it was an app.config/cache type problem, so I cleared everything, uninstalled the app & reinstalled & then realized that was not the issue.. (so now I cant even play that one station coz I deleted the data folder)

My bet is its some sort of a server error type thing

Please use plain text.
Contributor
michaelsb

I agree with both of you guys. So, we're waiting for some answers from Nokia Tech team...
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amit2460

Im also facing same problem from yestrrday...sure its server problem...hoping to be everrything to fine soon....till than if someone is using android phone can use XIAALIVE LITE application by shoutcast radio
Please use plain text.
musiclover55

Hello, I had the same issue but it seems to work for me now after booting the phone.
BR
I
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kamal_cisco12

Thanks a lot.. though I'd tried rebooting yesterday, it didn't work then but today rebooting the phone started the radio again.

Thanks for the help again.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
michaelsb

Problem solved, works fine since this morning.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
BessieWatts

michaelsb wrote:

Hello everybody. In advance, sorry about my bad English. I have Nokia 500 pone with Symbian Belle OS. Since today I have a problem with Nokia Internet Radio application. When i want to check the list od stations, every time it shows "time out" error. It's impossible to use the app anyway. I've tried to reboot pone several times, to reinstall application, to use the only with WLAN also, but the problem is still here. I was installed a "538 player" from Nokia Store to see if it's problem with my phone, but it works very fine, as usual. Is someting wrong with Nokia servers, or is it problem with my phone? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Same problem! Has a solution been found / reported?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Please use plain text.