Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Store - Missing Items and Apps needs to be r...

Contributor
Zanir
Accepted Solution

Nokia Store - Missing Items and Apps needs to be re-purchased? C'mon!

HI Nokia

Hope someone from your workers can see this.

As you know recently all the Anna devices were upgraded to Belle, so to do a clean up and correct install I did a hard reset to my phone, all ok and Belle running ok too.

But when I tried to download again ALL MY APPS from the Store, LOT OF APPS are gone! Think could be normal due to Belle OS still not compatible...and will arrive with the time

But some others are there and ask to purchase again! C'mon! Many of them I just downloaded twice... but still far away from the limit of 10! So I'm opening this topic because I'm nearly sure I'm not the only person with this issue, and hopefully someone from Nokia attends our request.

Already I sent an email (3rd time) to Sales Support and still I don't get a reply to any of my request.

I keep all the bouchers at my email, so if anyone from Nokia request this information with pleasure I can send the PM to give a track to this issue.

The strange thing is with the Free Items (promotions) the store doesn't backup some of them... example Need for Speed from EA, I have in the list of Store (phone) that need to be purchased again and in the Nokia Suite is not there! But  I have a lot of apps anytime with their respective purchase order to sent via PM if anyone from Nokia want to help me or help us.

Thanks, H.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Re: Nokia Store - Missing Items and Apps needs to be re-purchased? C'mon!

Hi Zanir,

Welcome to Nokia Discussions! Please have a look at this Belle FAQ, specially the "Nokia Belle & Applications" section. Please contact your local Nokia Care line to get more assistance on this.

You can find the contact details from your local Nokia web page, under "Support".

Hope this helped!

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Zanir

Not really at all much of help, before post on the forums I have already been read that post, that's why the "first" part of my post is related, my main issue is with the fact that some "already purchased apps needs to be purchased again" to download it. Even I have NOT reached the 10 times limit download. for this example is Final Fantasy II or Need For Speed Shift (both from EA)

And for example some apps like "My Favourite Apps" in the store, I purchased the past year, even it's now available on Belle, on my list for Store doesn't show up, so ask to buy again...

I have all my purchase orders if you want to give a look to them and to my profile purchases... even some the email confirmation didn't arrived... Need for Speed or Favourite Apps, these 2 just as example

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Hey,

Unfortunately I don't have access to those databases. That is why you should contact the local Nokia Care line. Please have youe account username, registered email address and phone number on hand and also the interaction numbers of the purchases.

Please contact them here, you can phone them or use the chat.

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Zanir

HI to all

After a few days investigating, the last option as suggested before was contact to the Live Support Chat, and guess what?! Problem partially solved but much appreciated...

1.- If you have purchased within a year an application, updagraded to Belle and then ask to be Re-Purchased or is not available you can call/write to Nokia.

2.- They will investigate and if there are not any more options they will refund the price of your purchases, for purchases within a year, so you can buy again the same applications, but missing apps can't be done something, but you can buy another new apps/games.

3.- You'll be asked for the ticket purchased sale, so keep them all! And after a few days you'll receive the money transactions (Paypal or Bank Account).

Even was not resolved at 100% I'm happy with the results, because I'm buying the same apps and with the missing/lost transactions buying "new" apps that I haven't tested before.

Really appreciated Nokia to take care of us, your customers :smileywink:

PD: If you are going to upgrade to Belle, before do a back up also from your applications, I think later can be restored into Belle. All this with Nokia Suite, can take more time... but if you don't want to miss any of your applications it's worth the time. (On Nokia Store the apps can be removed so be carefull)

Please use plain text.