Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Store Update

Advisor
apkathe
Accepted Solution

Nokia Store Update

with d update of d new nokia store for my Nokia C6-00 d images in store are getting downloaded n eating up my memory n r visible in d gallery also which looks too goddy....
Plz help me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Nokia Store Update

@apkathe

Now seems to affect E5, 5800XM & now C6-00:/t5/Online-services-from-Nokia-Nokia/Nokia-Store-OVI-store-update-fills-C-drive-with-its-cache-on/m-...

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Advisor
apkathe

can anyone give me d solution 4 this problem......????
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
giammett

I updated Ovi Store client to version 1.22 (14) on my E72-1 and I also noticed that all navigation images remain the on the phone memory and are also displayed in the gallery of images. I also manually removed all images dumped from OVI store client, but the application starts to malfunction and still fills the memory.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

As reported here , this has been informed to the concerned department and due action is being taken.. Wait for an update..

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
svi78

A newer version of Nokia Store client 1.22(15) is now available for manual download on Nokia Store. It removes all files from the folder imagecache/Jupiner. 

It does not remove the folder Imagecache/Jupiner, only remove files. After you have installed new version of Store client, Gallery does not display the cached images anymore. 

This is not a forced update. You need to search Nokia Store to find client on Store.

Please use plain text.