Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia X6 certificates

Accepted Solution

Nokia X6 certificates

Guys, please help me! When I try to download and install an application from Ovi, i get the eror "Your certificates are not available". Can anyone tell me how to update them?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Certificate-not-on-phone-or-SIM-for-S40-phones/td-p/1205143

It may work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.

Thank you! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
EMA2

My nokia 2700 classic is saying no certificate on phone or sim when down loading please help
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Kedarhirapure

My nokia X2-01 sayingno certificate on phone or sim when downloading pleas help
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Hi Kedarhirapure,

Have you read the article here for anything that may assist you: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Certificate-not-on-phone-or-SIM-for-S40-phones/td-...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.

My nokia 6120c saying expired certificate! when install. I try to use pc suite but then not install in phone. What can g do? please help me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

0703 wrote:
My nokia 6120c saying expired certificate! when install. I try to use pc suite but then not install in phone. What can g do? please help me

You may try setting the Phone date back by 2 years. Then see if the application you want to install gets thru'. You may revert to the correct date again after this .. If back dating by 2 years doesn't work..try one more time with back-dating to 3 years ...

Please use plain text.