Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: OVI mail issue please help

westelko
Accepted Solution

OVI mail issue please help

Hi...I have a problem...i'm using very often nokia mail on ovi...
Until now i didn't have a problem with yahoo...but now when i log in to ovi mail with my account and go to account where i need to change my password...it transfers me to yahoo mail and requires password which of course it says to me it's wrong cause it's not valid on yahoo...so now i can't change my password on ovi mail account because of yahoo transfer....any help ??

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Hi westelko

Welcome to the forum, but sorry to hear you have had an issue with changing the password. I just tried to change my password and it worked normally. When I clicked "account" at the Nokia Mail, the Yahoo page accepted my current Nokia Account password. Then it went back to Nokia Account and I was able to change the password.

What is the error message you get when you try to log in at the Yahoo log in page?

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
westelko

well when yahoo page opens i enter my ovi mail pass and here's the error...

Invalid ID or password.
Please try again using your full Yahoo! ID, and type the text you see in the picture below.
Please use plain text.
westelko

NEVERMIND...i can't believe it...it wont let me change my pass through ovi...but i changed directly through yahoo mail..
i went on straight on yahoo mail logged in with my ovi user and pass and everything was fine :smileyhappy:
Anyway thanks for reply
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Good to hear you got it working! Could you mark this topic as solved so others with possibly the same issue can benefit from it as well? Thanks.

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
YawningDog

Worked for me, thanks!
Kate
Please use plain text.
mohammedshomam

[ Edited ]

Good to hear you got it working! Could you mark this topic as solved so others with possibly the same issue can benefit from it as well? Thanks.

Moderators notes: Link to personal email removed.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
andyyeo

Hi,

Whenever i log in to OVI mail, I get this error message (see attached).

Please help!

Thanks a million

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
andyyeo

Please help with urgency as I need the emails here!

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shakathezulu

Please help i lost my phone a month ago today i was trying to access my email box but no success even with correct password, what could be the problem?

Please use plain text.
sushilpatel

I am used nokia c1-01 but nokia mail and chat are started.
Please use plain text.
sushilpatel

Not stared
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Paulishta3

Hi. I don't know if you can help me...I cannot log in on my Nokia e-mail account since July 2012. This is how it happens:

- I enter the Nokia mail login page

- I am introducing my credentials

- It logs me in for a second with yahoo background

- It logs me off to Yahoo login page

- It says that I should enter with another alias

PS: On my phone it is working well and I also changed the password several times and also I cannot log in into my Ovi mail account form other PC/browser etc.

Does anybody have a solution?

Nokia N8-00, Nokia E50 (Alive & kickin')
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Claubossanova

I``m from Peru, my english is very poor, by my account of Nokia  , the ovi isn't avalaibe. i'm try of many ..but no work.

Im not acces to my account

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
deepak2012

replace cell phone nokia lumia610

[ Edited ]

i sent my cell phone for repairing befor 3 weeks now i got but i still facing same problem right now so i m insisting you to please exchange the cell phone , purchase date-23/8/2012, please give reply as earlier, thank you

Moderator's notes: IMEI removed. Nokia does not recommend users to post sensitive information on the forums. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
deepak2012

i just wanted to know how to send mail tyo nokia
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

@deepak2012

I advise you to send the full details of your query to our complaints team at support.discussions@nokia.com

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Lollipop73

I have set my ovi mail up on my new handset but when trying to send mail it is telling me it has failed . Reason given is wrong username/password?? I have checked my password and have logged into my account online so not sure what else to do?????
Please use plain text.
Trold79

[ Edited ]

Hello...

I have some of the same problem but I can't log on to my account, and it is my main mail ... I get a page where I need to write email, username or phone number, but when I write it, and my password it writes that it can not recognize it???

What can I do when the course as I said, my main mail???

I go on with my laptop and have never have problem before... I can log on with my phone...

Big hug from Trold79

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi Trold79

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! :Cool:

Here are the things that you can try:

1. Clear the history or cache of your computer.

2. Reset your password for your Nokia account.

3. Use another browser. (Chrome, Mozilla, IE, Safari).

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.