Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Ovi Mail suspended

Registered Member
nikaries90

[ Edited ]

my id is  my account has been suspended

error "Error: ERR_AUTH_AC_DAMAGED"

Moderator's Note:

Personal details removed by a moderator. We kindly ask you not to share your personal contact details or your phone's IMEI number publicly on this forum. This is for your personal safety and privacy

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ekat

Hello,

I cannot either send or receive e-mails on my ovi.com account, could you help me resolve this problem? There is also a problem with my password, in which case how could I proceed?

Thank you in advance.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nunu2007

Morning

My OVI Mail has been suspended since May the 11th 2011.

Please reactivate as I use it for business.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dianem

I can't retrieve my email, it says my imap4 has been droped, help.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dianem

I can't retrieve my mail help
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
xxxmeow13xxx

Hi dianem,

Welcome to the forum!

We kindly ask you to be patient and wait for our community to assist you. If our community can't assist you, we higly recommend that you contact your local Nokia Careline via email or phone by clicking on the "Contact us" link at your local Nokia website.

Cheers!

Please use plain text.
edy_sutanto

[ Edited ]

Help, my email can't receive email from my friend.

when my friend send me email, they will receive error mesage like this

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

exxxxxxxxxx@ovi.com

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a ovi.com account (exxxxxxxxxx@ovi.com) [0] - mta1290.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (state 18).

Plese help me

Please use plain text.
musica

Please use plain text.
Hans100

Hello,

I can´t reach my Ovi-mail account. When I am trying to log in nothing happens. I really must access it because I have som important messages in it....

Best regards...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Adudu

[ Edited ]

Pleeeease I need help wit my ovi account. It keeps giving the message 'invalid username'. Please this is my most important mail account and I really need some documents urgently. Please help me. Username is Atadudu

Moderator's Note: E-mail address was removed. Please don't publish your personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi Adudu

Thank you for posting! :Cool:

Are you accessing your account using a phone or computer?

If using a computer here are the things that you can try:

1. Clear the history or cache of your computer.

2. Reset your password for your Nokia account.

3. Use another browser. (Chrome, Mozilla, IE, Safari).

If using your phone, provide us the exact model so we can better help you.

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Adudu

Hi Emilygreen,
thanks for your post. I've tried all you've said but it's still telling me invalid username. I'm using a C3 can you help me please?
Thanks
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gtop1342

[ Edited ]

Hi my account has been suspended. found the email telling me in my spam filter can you please fix this.... My email address is xxxxxxxx@ovi.com

Moderator's Note: E-mail address was edited. For your own security, please don't publish your personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
musica

Hi, gtop1342. May we know the status of this one? Is your account still suspended? Have you tried logging in to https://account.nokia.com? If yes, what does it say?
Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
vikram_2911

Re: OVI mail issue please help

Hi,

This is Vikram. My ovi mail id is my main mail.

Kindly reactivate the same. I would also know the reason for the same not working.

Regards,

Vikram

Please use plain text.
ibibere

Ovi Mail suspended my email account, and I don't know why, the problem is that in the past months this has become my main email, because it can be easily connected trough my phone. Please Help!, in the site says I should check in the support page, but I went there and nothing on the suspension. I'm clueless of the reasons for my suspension, and also a way to fix it.

Please use plain text.
Sam39

Hi,

My ovi mail account has been suspended for the past few days.  Can you help?

Please use plain text.
playfulangel14

Hi, vikram_2911.

When is the last time you've tried accessing your account? What is the exact error message you've encountered while accessing it?

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Sam39

Hi,

Can you help?  My ovi account has been suspended out of the blue a few days back. It's one of my main email accounts and so I am desperate to get into my inbox.

The message i get is, " You no linger have access to yout Yahoo! service because your ovi.com account has been suspended for abuse and/or violation of terms of service"

I am sure I didn't violate any terms of service and would like to know exactly what is being refered to.

Thank you

Please use plain text.
playfulangel14

Hi, Sam39. There has been some system maintenance with the OVI Mail server that's why some of the account has been suspended temporarily. However, this has already been fixed and the server is up and running properly again. You may try to log-in to your OVI account again and we recommend changing of password just for security reason. Thanks for the patience and understanding. Keep us posted if you're still having trouble with the said concern.

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.