Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Ovi Mail suspended

Advisor
mysterious1

Help me someone! I wouldn't have signed up for an OVI account had I known about this stupid issue. See my post on 4th page.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jangmi_Maedeub

Hi All,

Like other e-mail services, the Ovi Mail might deactivate your account due to multiple times of invalid log-ins, someone is accessing your account without authority or by sending SPAM e-mails or being a SPAMMER. !!

Let's be good. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
mysterious1

Like other e-mail services, the Ovi Mail might deactivate your account due to

• multiple times of invalid log-ins
  • someone is accessing your account without authority
  • or by sending SPAM e-mails or being a SPAMMER. !!
None of the above conditions apply to me still my account is deactivated. I am pretty sure some thing has gone wrong inside OVI server rather in the accounts of individuals.

Please use plain text.
AUTH_AC_DAMAGED

Hello.

It's me again!

My account was reactivated two days ago.

NOW?

Guess what?

I got the message again:

We're sorry, we cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later. (Error: ERR_AUTH_AC_DAMAGED

COME ON, NOKIA!

COME ON!

WAKE UP!

THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM!

PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Juhar

Please reactivate my account - as with everyone else I am receiving this message.

What can we do to stop this happening again?

ERR_AUTH_AC_DAMAGED

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Eaglewalkthroug

This problem just occured 3 days ago. I contacted Nokia Local Care support yesterday. It seems like they did not realize about it.

The answer, please try to check an email on other time, may be lot of ppl access in the same time. How can it be?

nokia plase fix it out ASAP.

If you would like to provide free email, so need to invest on it.

Please use plain text.
Sage
ken80ny

pthomas wrote:

Your account has been reactivated.  Sorry for the trouble.  Sometimes good users get caught up in spam filters.

Thanks for using Ovi Mail

Ovi Mail Product Team

@pthomas, I am suffering from the same issue as well. Not able to login to Ovi Mail more than 24 hours already seeing the same error message. Is my account being suspended and marked as spam?

Seeing of so many good users being marked wrongly as spam, I guess your spam filter is too sensitive!! Why not fix it?

Please help me to reinstate my account, thanks a lot!

was: 3310--> N80 v5.0719.0.2--> N82 v31.0.016; now: 5800xm v40
KeN82Ny
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Walido

Ovi mail is my main Email account. I receive all my business and many personnal mails on it. I haven't been able to access it for 1 week now!!!!I am able to access Ovi Contacts and Ovi Calendar, but not Ovi mail...

This is the message I get:

We're sorry, we cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later. (Error: ERR_AUTH_AC_DAMAGED)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ioanluke

My mail has been suspended with the error code ERR_AUTH_AC_DAMAGED.

Help.

How can i contact OVI to sort it out

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
scatts

This is NOT TRUE, hundreds of users are now having this problem, its reported all over the internet, and i imagine thats 1 tenth of all the users that are actually having the issue and no one is admitting it at Nokia.

I was just told by careline that it was because Yahoo is taking over the service, JUST FIX IT. For goodness sake put something on the website that tells people you know about it and a shortcut to get support. I love Nokia and want it to succeed with OVI, but you have no chance by doing stuff like this, there is no way that i can recomend Ovi to any of my friends, and im a really strong Nokia supporter. You HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS NOW! For your own sake!!!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rachitjain

Hey, i have the same problem with my account vr.c@ovi.com

We're sorry we cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later. (Error: ERR_AUTH_AC_DAMAGED)

Please do something abt it..

Cheers!!!

Please use plain text.
shanakht

Hi, I am from India. Even I am getting the error ERR_AUTH_AC_DAMAGED when I try to login to my email box. This is my primary email account. Lot of important emails to be accessed. Please revive/ reactivate my account. Please help!! It's frustrating.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jiwanjain

[ Edited ]

i'm not able to access my e-mail account.

I get this message
We're sorry we cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later. (Error: ERR_AUTH_AC_DAMAGED)
Please re-activate my account.
Thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
VezaR

[ Edited ]

I cant access my email and i get the same error.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
coffee_jellly23

MODERATOR NOTE:

Please be informed that personal information and contact details are not allowed to be posted in this board.

thanks.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vjaco

We're sorry we cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later.

(Error: ERR_AUTH_AC_DAMAGED)

This error is generating when I´m authenticating my mail account. 

Help me please !! 

It is urgent for me, I need read all email messages, my phone neither download them

Thanks for your help.

Please use plain text.
Employee
Unsu

Hello,

Your account has been suspended by our automatic spam filters.  These filters are regularly adjusted to make sure our users do not abuse the service and to protect them from potential spam messages.  If you were using your Ovi Mail account to send a large number of multiple mails to a large number of recipients, your account may have been incorrectly suspended.

Please contact Nokia Care (Link on the menu bar- "Contact Us") and provide your User ID and explain that your Ovi Mail account has been suspended by mistake. Nokia support will re-activate your account again.

Thank you,

Unsu

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Patnubay

I can't use My email account an error appear as follows:

We're sorry, we cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later. (Error: ERR_AUTH_AC_DAMAGED)

My account username is patnubay

Please help!

Please use plain text.
Employee
Unsu

Hello Patnubay,

Please contact Nokia Care and provide your User ID.  You can fin the link in the green menu bar are the right- "Contact Us."  Explain that your Ovi Mail account has been suspended by mistake. Nokia support will re-activate your account again.

Thank you,

Unsu

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jbmcoetzee

[ Edited ]

Mr pthomas, can you please help me with the same problem, i've been trying for weeks now too get someone too help me. Your help would be appreciated.

MODERATOR'S NOTE:  We would like to inform you that we have removed your email address  as it is unwise to publish personal details on a public forum.

Please use plain text.