Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Ovi Mail suspended

Registered Member
fahad13h

Re: Ovi Mail suspended

thank you very much for fixing my accounts

Please use plain text.
novel

i have same problem with

"We're sorry, we cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later. (Error: ERR_AUTH_AC_DAMAGED)"

anyone can help me?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jaste

Is there a problem with ovi mail? I can't login, it says "Login Time-Out". Tried also with Apple Mail - same error.

Thanks for the help!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

my email has been suspended AGAIN!!!!  what is going on?

Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

[ Edited ]

looks like error 504 this time:

Fixing 504 errors - general

This problem is entirely due to slow IP communication between back-end computers, possibly including the Web server. Only the people who set up the network at the site which hosts the Web server can fix this problem.

strange, it must be purely email related as i can login with all my accounts on the www.ovi.com site and browse to all the sections accept for the email!

please troubleshoot this pthomas!!  you're our only hope!

the support link at the top is useless, as it auto responds that they would answer in 24-48 hours, but it took over five days to get a response, and it was a canned response that proves they did not even read my email.

:/

EDIT:   ROFLMAO!!!!  i just saw my resonse post, and it is a plea for help, wouldnt you know it, this is my 911th post!     911!    lmao.  how valid is that!

Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Employee

[ Edited ]

two things:
1. ovi mail is not working right now - we're currently troubleshooting the problem
2. *******@ovi.com doesn't show up as an active account on the ovi mail server

pthomas

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
coffee_jellly23

moderator note: 

We would like to inform you that we have removed your personal details as it is unwise to publish personal details on forums like this

Please use plain text.
toneza00

I keep getting the message 'We're sorry, we cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later. (Error: ERR_AUTH_AC_DAMAGED)' and my email account is extremely important to my business i dont know whats going on but i can tell it has thoroughly disorganised me not to mention my clients who use this email address to contact me. Can someone tell me whats happening!!!

Please use plain text.
toneza00

am so frustrated given my edited presentation is on my email...and i have to present it tomorrow how is that for good luck!!
Please use plain text.
toneza00

@ pthomas could you please reactivate my account, i have so much at stake here...!!!

Please use plain text.
Employee

Your account is reactivated.

Thanks for using Ovi Mail.

Product Management Team
Please use plain text.
novel

[ Edited ]

please somebody reactivated my mail..

Moderator's note: Email address removed. It is not wise to publish your personal information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
AlbertDeCastro

My account has also been closed and I don't know why! This was my major e-mail account and now it is closed! Please someone do something!

My account is "albertdecastro"

Thanks!

Albert

Best regards,
Albert de Castro

@ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com
Please use plain text.
Employee

Albert, your account appears to be active. If you're still having problems, please contact Customer Care at http://support.ovi.com/index.php?id=contact&lang=en_GB

Regards,
Ovi Mail Product Management
Please use plain text.
Employee

myn1126,
Your account has been reactivated.

Thanks for using Ovi Mail.

Product Management Team
Please use plain text.
rvanlaar

"We're sorry, we cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later. (Error: ERR_AUTH_AC_DAMAGED)"

anyone can help me?

I am having the same problem for a while now and also submitted a support request to Nokia. Nothing happens and nobody responds!  What is this??....

Please use plain text.
slf900

this is the error i am getting when login in. We're sorry, we cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later. (Error: ERR_AUTH_AC_DAMAGED)

Please help me fix this as this problem is causing me major work-related headaches, plus all my personal correspondence happens through my ovi mail account... Let's just say my life depends on this:smileysad: PLEEAAASSEE PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sandrajimenas

[ Edited ]

Hi, my Ovi Mail account has been deactivated, I keep receiving the same message:

(Error: ERR_AUTH_AC_DAMAGED)

email address: ************@ovi.com

Can you please help

Thank you very much!

Sandra Cardenas
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
coffee_jellly23

moderator note:

We would like to inform you that we have removed your personal details as it is unwise to publish personal details on forums like this

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ebzvex

[ Edited ]

hi i have had the same problem for at least 2 months now, i have been waiting hoping it was a temporary fault that will be resolved since it seems that  is highly unlikely to happen, i was wondering if you could sort it out for me please i would appreciate it a lot   my email is

thank you

Moderatore Note: E-mail address removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public web forum.

Please use plain text.