Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Ovi Store Problems After Update

dixboy

Re: Ovi Store Problems After Update

hello michaels, i am using nokia n97mini. I am not able to download any apps from nokia store, from few days as that download link or logo s not responding i mean it has become blur and invisible and i cant click that download logo, i tried the first method by removing ovi from application setting and reinstalled from pc by connecting usb, but that dint worked. When i saw ur post abu qt kit. I downloade it, and i followed the installing process as u mentioned in that sequence, when i tried to install the qt mobility its not gettini installed, an error msg s showing that is unable to install. I tried many times then i tried to skip that mobility and decide to go for next but same error msg s coming. I tried to instal this software in phone memory. Dude to that ovi problem i cannot download any apps. Could u tel me how to slove this problem.
Please use plain text.
talvi

Hi Dixboy I suggest giving up on Nokia for support and visiting Symbian-freak instead. http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/index.php Post on the Ask Guru and if you're lucky Wook will sort out the problem with you :smileyhappy: All the best and here's hoping Jolla proves more trustworty than Nokia turned out to be ! There's also a forum there for Jolla or check ouit Twitter for them.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
fare_2011

how...?are used form on mobile nokia n96 oviollan shera do not work0
why...? Solveme my probleme
Please use plain text.
dixboy

hello talvi, i would like to get solution from but this nokia peopel doesnt have any solution, excepting formating my phone, but i dont want to formate. s there any solution wit you  for my phone problem. or can you tel me y it happens like that in ovi store?/

Please use plain text.
talvi

follow the link I gave!!
Please use plain text.
ehsangramifar

when i want uninstall nokia store in my install aplication, that say cancel uninstalation!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dev9768

i updated nokia store yesteday. But, after installation not a single app shows the download option in nokia store..please help
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tsdcfc70

i can help by saying that most of the apps in ovi are **bleep** anyway, so count your blessings.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
taskiyah

actually i have problemss with my ovi store .. Meaning i cant download apps from ovi store
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
spikeee

This worked for me, even 2 years later!  Thank you VERY much! :thumbsup:

Please use plain text.
NewtonG

I recently got nokia 110. I noticed it needed software update. I got it updated by using nokia support. But after update, it proved nightmare for me as following problems happened:

1. Xpress browser stopped working. The only way it works when i press and hold 0 for few seconds BUT it can only open my service provider's wap. Luckily i was able to download Opera mini from there and now i'm surfing inet from my N 110 with opera.

2. Some useless apps have been added which i don't need but i can't uninstall :-(

3. The worst thing: Ovi app is not working. When i click on it, "secure connection not available" message appears and Ovi store disappears after few seconds.

Please note that i have working internet connection. Opera, facebook and yahoo mail; everything is working. . .
Please use plain text.
NewtonG

Before i forgot to mention; i have tried factory restore trick which was nothing but time waste :smileysad: neither xpress browser nor ovi store problem solved after factory restore
Please use plain text.