Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Ovi Store Stuck on Loading - Solution(s)

Mobile Guru
phonehacker

Ovi Store Stuck on Loading - Solution(s)

[ Edited ]

I think that I have found out a solution to this issue - just install CNN Intl v1.2 Beta from Nokia Beta labs. This app will install a new version of Ovi Support package and the problem will get solved.

If you have any other solutions, you can post them here. Cheers!

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Professor
bearshare

Hi, it didn't worked for me. I installed CNN'intl from Beta Labs as you told, but my C6-01 Ovi Store is still stuck on loading :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

[ Edited ]

Okay, try the following:

1. Uninstall CNN Intl v1.2 Beta (as well as the additional icon that appeared when you installed CNN Intl)

2. Install this

3. Install CNN Beta 1.2

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Advisor
palian

phonehacker wrote:

Okay, try the following:

1. Uninstall CNN Intl v1.2 Beta (as well as the additional icon that appeared when you installed CNN Intl)

2. Install this

3. Install CNN Beta 1.2

Thanks for the link. Now Ovi worls as it should. Only had to install number 2, nothing else. Thanks again

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Arthur_Gomes

Thanks to phonehacker. Solved the problem.

Note that Factory reset does not solve it, you got to denstal the CCN Beta app and reinstal the support app. Very weird thing. 

Besides of having the stuck loading problem, I got also ovi mail and sync services lost, but now all restored thanks to phonehacker.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

i want ask few question ....but where is option????

Please use plain text.
benladene

Please use plain text.
Sage
SR_N8

It just downgraded related apps but did not solve probloems with Store. Installed => rebooted=>Start Store=>Stuck; I believe the problems is too deep if Nokia keeps silence. Best solution is to wait for NOKIA official fix. Hope it will not take tooo long.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Dario_Dadic

Hey guys, tried everything... this is my solution... HARD RESET (MENU, CAMERA, VOLUME DOWN - POWER BUTTON ask google) and sw update, works with anna to..

Greetings from BiH 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Shreemant

[ Edited ]

@ phonehacker: I can't believe this !!! After banging my head since last one week and trying all kinds of RnD of different-different forums, finally gt solution.

Dude, there are lots of thread having similar kind of problem. I think you should post the solution there also. Thanks a lot. One Star from my side :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

@Shreemant glad to hear you've found my post helpful:smileyhappy: cheers!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

It's been four days since Nokia has released the new Store QML client.

For those who are still facing the 'stuck on loading' problem:

1. Install the app linked above

2. Restart your device

If the problem persists, then re-install the same app but without uninstalling anything. Now it should work.

Have a nice day :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hakans

thank you my friend. Now ı can log in ovi store...
Please use plain text.
ramsaran27

my ovi store n'ot open
Please use plain text.
riskyfaraz

where i can find cnn plz help me out guys?
Please use plain text.