Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Ovi Store Support

Counsellor
neilrossgoco

Hi, I bought Angry Birds Rio on my N8 but it stayed on the confirming payment screen. I waited for 3 minutes and after that I got an error message "Sending SMS failed. Please check that the correct text message center is selected in the messaging settings." However, $1.99 was still deducted on my balance. Someone please help me.

Please use plain text.
Sheshnarayan

Hi,

I updated my OVI Suite in OC and now its not recognising my phone...when i connect my phone on another system it gets connected...kindly help

thnx

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
queenrachielala

My Ovi Store used to work perfectly fine, until it told me to upgrade it, which I did. Since then, I've not been able to get it working. Every time I open it up, it loads, but then crashes within a few seconds. I've tried and tried with it, but the furthest I've ever got is clicking download, then starting to log in, at which point it crashed and became completely unresponsive.
I've tried re-installing it, multiple times, to no avail, and looking for updates, of which there weren't any. It is completely unuseable, would you be able to fix this, please?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kimbo_frog

I have had problems with my last few downloads from ovi store.

I tried to download Fruit ninja and it said payment sucessful and my payment text came through, but the screen froze and nothing happened.

So I checked "My stuff" but it wasnt there...so I tried to re-download it again which caused me to be charge yet again!! and it still did not download...

I sent a message to ovi support but have not heard back.

I then tried to download Angry Birds Rio yesterday and it happened yet again, charged me for it but didnt download and is not in "my stuff"

I hope someone can either refund my payments or allow me to download the games.

I seem to be having other issues with updating my phone also, so am considering a full re-install.

so would my already downloaded apps/games be available when I re-open Ovi store on my phone?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Studpuppy21

Good Day, 

I have an error on my ovi store account, each time I want to download an app which I already downloaded awhile ago, the download button is grey and un-pressable. Its been like this for three months now. Is there a limit on downloaded application from OVI store?

Lead, Follow or get out of the Way!
Please use plain text.
andrewm02

Hope someone can help?

I've tried on three separate occasions to purchased the game 'Angry Birds Seasons' from the ovi store, each time I get the same error message " Sorry we are experiencing payment problems with are system"  each time iv had a reply message confirming my purchase and i have been charged each time but the download never starts.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
anim1

CHECKERS CHECKERS CHECKERS WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD A CHERKERS GAME FOR MY PHONE? ANY ONE

Please use plain text.
atashgah

ovi store access denied
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Can I please request some help. 

On my N8 the Ovi store use to work fine till a couple of days ago, Since then when you press the Ovi store icon, it goes on to the Ovi screen, but does not load up. Shuts down straight away and goes to the menu screen. 

I am not sure if while uninstalling an app, I uninstalled something else. 

I have uninstalled and installed ovi store a few times now. Tried by connecting to the PC too. Does not help. 

Please advise. 

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
DHorse

I have the exact same problem.  My phone is a 5230.

Please use plain text.
connexxion

Recently bought a Nokia E5 and had problems with the Ovi store right away.

I can log in via my pc into the Ovi store.But can't log in via my E5.

Everytime I try to log in on my phone I get this "Resource does not exist" message.

Contacted Nokia and did everything they told me but it didn't help.

I did a soft reset/a hard reset/re-installed the firmware and so on.

On top of the Ovi problem I can't select my language (dutch) anymore.

I'm a big fan of Nokia (had my first Nokia 6150 in 1998) but things like this make me understand why so many people switched brand.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
daninkl71

Hi.
I also have problems logging in OVI store, at first it was working perfectly but one day I accidentally sing out, and i forgot my password so i made all the process to restore my password by entering my email address and changing it. But after that i just cant download apps from ovi, cause every time that i try to log in, it says that there's an error on my user name or password.

I've tried to enter a new account with a new email but still getting the same message. Don't know if terminating my existing accounts and re do one will help.

Any ideas on how to solve this????
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mina9682

I did purchase Angry Birds & BlockMe for my phone, nokia e7. Once all the payment done, the downloading failed. but i did received email  from ovi store regarding receipt number for my purchases [receipt number: Z260N35GHWLPL & M77A1UA49TBQU]. According to the email and i quote "Problems downloading this content item? Please visit the "My Stuff" area of Ovi Store to redownload the item."  and i did went to "My Stuff" but both items is not there. Help pls. I don't wanna waste my money for nothing  >.<

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
TroubleMaker03

what happened to ovi sharee?
Please use plain text.
hello07734

Hi,

I saw others were having the same issue father into the postings but I did not see an answer or suggestion listed so please help!

I have a E71 & have created only 1 acct w/ 1 email address & password. I have no problem signing in on my PC w/ this info but after I send the apps to my txt msgs I pull it up & it ask me to sign in to download & then says it's an "invalid username or password". So I reset my password a couple of times now & the website thru the PC recognizes the info but I still had a problem signing in on my phone. So in reading another post elsewhere they said they cut off there phone for 10 mins & tried it again & lucky for them it worked. Last night I cut my phone off & did not turn it on until this morning, same problem. I've tried periodically today & now I am receiving a different error "can not be completed due to error"...ugh!!!!

I tried submitting a request thru support on my phone & it said invalid email so I'm getting nowhere fast!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

~*amy*~

Please use plain text.
nitin_cdac

Hi

Please tell me how I can I download apps from Ovi store website from my PC to my phone using the Data Cable. I do not have the internet connection in my mobile. When I select a app from store website it shows the link " Send to mobile" , but how can I download this using the data cable. I am using the 5233.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Advisor
sarim_xyz

hello there,
i have been using Nokia Store v.1.30(5) on my N97 mini since it was launched. Recently i was downloading an app thru Nokia Store. However the downloading got interrupted and Nokia store closed somehow. The next time I opened Nokia Store, i am unable to download ANY app as the 'Download' button is greyed out. The app i was originallyy downloading,i got it thru the web page of Ovi store thru my web app,that's not the issue. The problem is that I cant download aniythng thru Nokia Store app. I've tried reinstalling it but it doesn't help.
Kindly help me wid this issue..

Thank you.
Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Endriqa

The confusing news on my asha203 firstly i updated my nokia express then i got this message "conflicting application" i dont know what it mean all i know is i want it back ,secondly this time i restored factory settings and then my social went boom it takes a space of 0.5 i cant update it nor fix it.lastly the earphone hole this phone on every earphone reads the left side what should i do and what caused it
Please use plain text.
playfulangel14

[ Edited ]

Hi Endriqa,

Follow these instruction to rectify the concern that you are having with the Nokia Express Browser:

• Make sure you have a fully up to date backup of your phone.
  • Factory reset your phone by going to Setting > Restore Factory Setting > Restore All.
  • After the phone restarts open Nokia Browser on your phone and go to download.browser.ovi.com
  • From the above URL download and install the latest version of Nokia Browser. Than open the browser at least once.
  • Restore the back up you have created.

For your second query, what do you mean when you say "social went boom"? What exactly is happening whenever you try to access it? Kindly elaborate this one for us to provide you the correct resolution for it.

Kindly provide us more information on what exactly has happened on the earphone of your phone. Is it not working properly? Is the sound not clear?

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.