Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Ovi Store Support

Registered Member

Hi there.

Yesterday i buy a game called Tower Bloxx in ovi store, but something goes wrong so i reinstalled software in my phone, and i have lost the game, i tried to redownload from store, but ovi wants so charge one more time from me.

I have my order id and i cant contact the ovi support team cause support form doesnt work.

Can u help me?

Thanks. 

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Just have to say a BIG THANK YOU to DSRAINMAKER!!!!

You are a star!

Completely sorted out my problems and now I've got the games I paid for!

Thanks!

Jane:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.

I purchased the Best Full screen SMS software off the store today. Had to remove it due to some problems. Would like to reinstall without having to re-purchase the software, Can you send me a link or file to download again. Appreciate your help on this. Thanks
Please use plain text.
Employee

Hey all, I'm having trouble catching up...I'll see if I can get Congested in here to help out...sorry for the delays
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I can log in in the Ovi store web but if i send the app to my mobile, the message never arrives. And if i install the Ovi store app on my mobile i cant log in, i have some error... I live in Argentina. I use two differents number and two differents companies and the problem is the same...

I have the Nokia 5800..

Any help???

Please use plain text.
Contributor

I too have problems with Ovi Store.

Yesterday I purchased Digital Alarm Clock but had to deinstall as I had some issues. However I can no longer download it! All it shows is purchase. Can you please supply me with a download link?

Reading other posts it seems apparent that it is impossible in the current Ovi Store to re-download purchased content. Until that is proven to be fixed I will not make a single further purchase.

Then I tried to log the issue using the 'contact nokia' form on Ovi.com but that just shows an error that it is unable to send the message. I have tried several times, last night and this morning on two internet connections using multiple browsers.

Please use plain text.
Employee

panda4ever wrote:

Hi there.

Yesterday i buy a game called Tower Bloxx in ovi store, but something goes wrong so i reinstalled software in my phone, and i have lost the game, i tried to redownload from store, but ovi wants so charge one more time from me.

I have my order id and i cant contact the ovi support team cause support form doesnt work.

Can u help me?

Thanks. 

Hello panda4ever,

I checked into your account and was able to confirm your purchase. Please send me a pm with your phone number (country code included) and I will resend your purchased application to you.

Thank you,
congested

Please use plain text.
Employee

kitk wrote:
I purchased the Best Full screen SMS software off the store today. Had to remove it due to some problems. Would like to reinstall without having to re-purchase the software, Can you send me a link or file to download again. Appreciate your help on this. Thanks

Hello kitk,

I checked into your account and I am unable to find any information concerning your attempted purchase. Please pm me a brief description of your problem for my reference and the following information used during your purchase.

Nokia Account used during purchase:
Email address used during purchase:
Imei Number: (type the following code into your device)

*#06#

Transaction ID:
Activation Code (if you have it)
Phone Number (Please include country code):

Thank you,
congested

Please use plain text.
Employee

panda4ever wrote:

Hi there.

Can u help me?

Thanks. 

Hello panda4ever,

I have sent you your link for Tower Bloxx. I would not have received your phone number if the rainmaker had not forwarded me your info. To help us help everyone here faster, please reply to the user who requested information. We will do our best to take care of everyone here.

Thank you,
congested

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Hi guys, I know the feedback is rather overwhelming for the both of you, but if you could let us know the status (whether logged, acknowledged, in progress, forwarded to technical guys, can't help further, etc), it will help. For now, I'm assuming no one's following up on mine :smileysad:

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Yeah, sry, missed with nickname =)

But all is working fine, thanks a lot!

Please use plain text.
Contributor

Hi there!

just wanted to let you know that i can login now. Tried yesterday and i downloaded the facebook app just to test. And it worked great!

I dont know what you guys did, but it worked.

Please use plain text.
Contributor

woutersmith wrote:

I too have problems with Ovi Store.

Yesterday I purchased Digital Alarm Clock but had to deinstall as I had some issues. However I can no longer download it! All it shows is purchase. Can you please supply me with a download link?

Reading other posts it seems apparent that it is impossible in the current Ovi Store to re-download purchased content. Until that is proven to be fixed I will not make a single further purchase.

Then I tried to log the issue using the 'contact nokia' form on Ovi.com but that just shows an error that it is unable to send the message. I have tried several times, last night and this morning on two internet connections using multiple browsers.

Partly good news: I got the application again! Thanks to the support of the makers of the tool I was able to re-install it. Thanks for that!

I have also been speaking to my local Nokia Support over the phone and they did their utmost to work it out. Unfortunately they could not get it working again, so they escalated to Nokia Finland. Late last night I got a sms msg with a working download link.

However, this is partly good news as I am still unable to re-download the application from Ovi Store. So the next time I have to do a reset of the phone (soon as I'm having some problems) I will probably have the same problem again!

Please use plain text.
Contributor

I have purchased ZingMagic's Chinese Chess, played it once, hard reset my phone and its gone. Please assist!
Please use plain text.
Employee

Sorry, but why would you do that?
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Some other app was mis-behaving and i've decided to start clean. How was I to know Ovi doesn't allow re-download of the app i paid? App Store allows that.
Please use plain text.

I bought Best Birthday for S60.3 on 10June but failed to download it (unfortunately I do not remember the exacterror).

But still I have received the receipt via e-mail and sms. I wrote toovi support describing the problem and told them the receipt number but got nofeedback at all.

Maybe you could help me?

Please use plain text.

Hi, I think one possible way to retrieve the Facebook in your device is to restore the factory setting by pressing *#7370# . Maybe you may consider to try that, but before restoring your factory setting please ensure that you have backed up all your files.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

dsrainmaker wrote:
Sorry, but why would you do that?

I have the same problem (hard reset of 'phone) and lost Gomoku II. The reason I reset the 'phone is because it is the only way for me to get rid of the Expired Certificate error for a couple of days. I've brought this issue up with Nokia Care with no response. Anyway, I'd appreciate a new link to Gomoku II.

Thanks,

Jayant Murthy

Please use plain text.
Employee

Hi, again, we are working to get these requests taken care of- please bear with us.

the hard reset should only be used as a last resort, and will usually end up with a loss of content (not to mention contacts, etc).

I will work with Congested to get content resent once we get things verified.

Thanks for your patience.

Rainmaker

Please use plain text.