Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Ovi Store - Unable to connect to service

Sage
smjohns

Ovi Store - Unable to connect to service

Hi,

I have the latest (not beta) version of OVI Store on my C7 with Anna and although it was working fine after the update, I tried to connect today and the software confirms "Unable to connect to service". Is this a known issue? If I access the store via the website, it seems ot be up and working?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

[ Edited ]

It is known that ovi store has many problems. I hope they update their ovi store application as soon as possible ...

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
RAMA123

i HAVE SOFTWARE UPDATED YESTERDAY AFTER THIS NOW I COULD NOT CONNECT TO OVI STORES IT IS TELLING ALWAYS UABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVIDCE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE SETTING

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

I'll tell you what to do providing that you don't shout like that!

Go to /t5/Ovi-com-Ovi-Store-Ovi-Share-and/Ovi-Store-Stuck-on-Loading-Solution-s/td-p/1075885

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
mesum

Ovi Store - Unable to connect to service

I'm trying to download some apps for my N8, i was able to download some app and after that it won't connect at all. it says, "unable to connect to service...":smileysad:

Plz sum1 help me to solve dis.....:smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
karim_mohamed

kindly confirm that the date and time setting are correct and set the correct GMT .

Try and feed us back .

If I've helped in any way, a click upon the white star at bottom right of screen would always be appreciated.

However if my answer also solves your problem clickingbelow it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rharshad81

My fone 5230 is not avainlabel applicatsion is ovi stor.. why..?
Please use plain text.
idoit

I hope they update their ovi store application as soon as possible .

Please use plain text.