Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Ovi app re-download help!

Ovi app re-download help!

Hi I recently purchased Labyrinth Touch from the Ovi Store. When i tried to download and install it, there was a connection issue and now it wants me to purchase again. Please can someone from Nokia help me by sending a link to download the app again or something like that, I have been trying for weeks to get some help from Nokia, I emailed Nokia twice, searched the internet and the Nokia support forums. So please help me, my Ovi username is vip3rza. Please help me i really want to keep using Ovi Store. Thanks in advance foamy13
Please use plain text.
Advisor

hey man. Nokia really dont have any support. They dont listen to you. i send 10 mail to ovi but they didnt answer me. im really really dissapointed.
Please use plain text.

Hi I downloaded absolute black from ovi store a few days ago... I had to format my n97 because of software problems... when I tried to download it again it tried to charge me again!

I've wrote three times and NO answer yet. Finally today I decided to buy AGAIN the theme and it failed in the download!!! What is happenning, please help

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
fadglee

Hi,

I also have downloaded some of their free games and aplication. But, due to failure of my memory card, I'd reformat it. Then, all of those form ovi aren't available for 2nd time download. I figure out that this is because of their "rules & regulation" terms. It's because, they don't want us to re-distribute the application or games download from them. There's good and bad about their terms. I hope that Ovi can come-up with some solution to this problem. 

Please use plain text.