Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Pathetic Social Networking or Facebook app in ...

Contributor

Pathetic Social Networking or Facebook app in N8

When I saw facebook app in andriod.... it was Wow n then i looked at my n8 :smileysad:((( i closed the app....

Nokia people cant u see the difference........ do something in apps.... please atleast basic apps....

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Re: Pathetic Social Networking or Facebook app in N8

Hi Hitguy,

Thank you for your post. As this a 3rd party application and not made by Nokia the best thing to do is contact the publisher of the application if you are not happy with it.

Regards

Raoul_Duke
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Professor
hpholm

The way I read it, the original poster refers to the built-in social network app in the N8.

- Which is Copyright 2011 Nokia.

--

Hans

Please use plain text.
Contributor

Owner of Social Network app is Nokia I guess???

Correct me if m wrong
Please use plain text.