Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Problem in Ovi Store in new software

Registered Member
Garged
Accepted Solution

Problem in Ovi Store in new software

Hi . i have setup a new software for my nokia c7 mobile . but i have a problem . when i open the ovi store , it show the loading window with out open the store . although i install it more than 2 times . i need fast answer please . Thx

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Problem in Ovi Store in new software

@Garged

Have you tried Store QML Client from Nokia Beta Labs, sign in with Nokia ID & password?

http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/store-qml-client

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Garged

What is the usefulness? Is it like Ovi Store ?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Garged wrote:
What is the usefulness? Is it like Ovi Store ?

It is same Nokia/Ovi Store but loads and transitions are faster.

Please use plain text.
LaurieElizabeth

Is this usable on the Nokia C2?  I am having problems downloading any Russian-English dictionary from the store.  We have no compatablitly with most This is the one I wanted, but when OVI sent the sms and we tried to get it, it says it is incompatable in my country (Russia), even though its price is listed in Rubles!!! ?#@!?

http://dictionary9.com/askovi

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

[ Edited ]

@LaurieElizabeth

Unfortunately the answer is no for an S40 device; as this is listed at 1.50GBP perhaps there is an issue collecting payment via phone bill in Russia?

Can't you download it directly from here and transfer to say microSD memory card?http://dictionary9.com/russian-english

Think Ovi Store just charging for the convenience factor for free dictionary!

Please use plain text.
nitpree

I've purchased the software application "TING"from ovi store, I had a reply message and email confirming my purchase, but when i started the software still it says you are using Trail version please buy full version. So after having spent Rs.99.00 how am I supposed to download the software? I've sent an email to the customer support, no reply yet.

Please use plain text.
rihananish86

[ Edited ]

nokia 701

nokia ovi store how can dawnlodin

thx

Moderators notes: Seperate post's edited into one.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

rihananish86 wrote:

nokia 701

nokia ovi store how can dawnlodin

thx

Moderators notes: Seperate post's edited into one.

Not too sure about your query..but if you want to download the Nokia Store application, you may do so from here .. Need to log-in using the SAME credentials that you use on this Forum..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
noty_nikky

Re: Problem in Ovi Store in C6 01 after updating

i am not able to open my ovi store after phn update in C6 01...and when i instal the store again n again it is showing unable to install...plz frnds tel me what shoul i do.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Minz

I cannot sign in to the OVI store/ovi music/ovi social. I hard reset my phone, install the qml client and I think I've done everything but I still can't seem to access it. What should I do next?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shoaibhameed01

Hi,

I have installed a new software (version 11.56) for my Nokia Asha 200  Mobile. But I would not be able to open ovi store,  It shows the loading window with ovi store icon but do not open the store. Although I have reinstall software after format my Mobile totally But same issue still persist.

Please guide me correct remedy to fix the issue.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
phumlanik

i am using a nokia 5230 and i can not download applications on it, i bought the smart office but i can not download it
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Gajaanan

Im facing the same...use browser to access ovi website..try if u can get ur paid app there..but why did u purchased when these r free on other websites...
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
harenshetty

after i updated my ovi store,download button for all the apps is not highlighted...this was not d case before

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Please see this post on the -new- buttons in Nokia Store.

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mihirkp

After i updated to new nokia store, download option for all apps is disable. This was not the case with earlier version of ovi store.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Deven1981

Hi Can anybody tell me how can I use NOKIA STORE again....after i updated in 3 months back I have not been able to use it...it shows Nokia Store not launched prperly..launch now. and whn i click on same it does nt wrk.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Destiny4real

I have just finshed downloading my nokia E72 new available software, but i am finding it difficult to instore it. what can i do?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
trulyurraj84

i tried to download smart office,but price was deducted frm my phne bill but after download option was unavailable.
Please use plain text.