Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Problem with Ovi Sync

Advisor

Must work for some, but still not working for me.  Updated to anna today.  Synced before the update and had no issues.  Tried to sync after the update and nothing works.  Any new suggestions to force the sync?

Please use plain text.

I had the same problem with my N9 recently, happned more so after a soft reset, my problem was solved after a hard reset, after backing up data of course, hope that helps although N9 is harmattan meego
Please use plain text.
Ofaruk

i solved the problem guys. That was easily. Go to control panel, connection, destinations. Delete all the wlan dests. from the internet access points.
So we can say that nokia messaging email, chat and ovi sync apps etc. can use the packet data connection to establish the servers. I tried to change priority of the access points. I put the packet data to the first. But this isn't correct way. Right way is removing wlan access points..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Goshutu

Thanks fire the tip, mate! All I did was moving the priority of the current access point (it was a wlan) to being first. I think that is not the first time I needed to make that kind of tweaking but it is not an obvious thing to make.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
SUNUN

nokia n8 belle the same problem
Please use plain text.
Advisor
FoxNadir

The problem returns! Wait for next 2-3 months and maybe rough-handed developers fix it. I have same issue today after update on Belle. Suckers.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Thanks to whomever resurrected this thread... I'm back thanks to Sync not working now after my Belle upgrade. Plugged my C6-01 USA version phone in, got told Belle is available, installed it.. now Sync is dead again.
Please use plain text.
djsvetljo

Same here. Iteresting fact is that I have used it after I flashed Belle (2 days ago), but then my cutom version showed up in Nokia suite so I reinstalled (last night). SInce then it is no longer working.

N8

I think their servers are down

Please use plain text.
hamid_2fun

same problem after belle update on n8

Please use plain text.
Advisor
FoxNadir

[ Edited ]

Confirmed. It's working now after 3 (!) days. Don't know what the **** they did in these 3 days, when the problem could be fixed in hours. So, now I know that that's true: "Nokia - never again". Admin's please delete this message so nobody read it - I know you are so kind. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Khevendersingh

[ Edited ]

Sir i have nokia 3110c and i have uploaded my contacts on ovi sync but now there is no link is available at nokia.mobi it's frauds my cell no is and i also want to get ovi sync setting what i do....?

MODERATORS NOTE: Phone numbers have been removed. Sharing of personal information is not allowed on the forums. Please do not share sensitive or personal information as it could threaten your personal security.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ehisochicha

thank
Please use plain text.
mktahir80

Hi

Plz he me Im Use in Nokia 6630 im Connt in Date Cable and Bluetooth one Message me to Installing Cell to Pc message me syncing installation security error i m three time format is not work plz help me

Please use plain text.
mktahir80

Hi

Plz he me Im Use in Nokia 6630 im Connt in Date Cable and Bluetooth one Message me to Installing Cell to Pc message me syncing installation security error i m three time format is not work plz help me

Please use plain text.
eroken

I have a on ovi sync problem with my Nokia asha 200.
It does not has provision for input of manual configuration settings.
I tried pushing automated configuration settings via support.nokia.com it Didn't work.
Someone help please.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mhkvl

Same problem here, Nokia E52 Latest frimware (091.003)!

wake up nokia, is it a joke or what?!

Please use plain text.