Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Problem with ovi (Nokia c5-03)

Karlisbajars

Problem with ovi (Nokia c5-03)

Hey everyone. I have noka c5-03 and i have little problem with Ovi. When i go on ovi it shows i have to update, when i press on it it goes on internet and shows blank page. Then i am trying go again but it does the same thing. And i have another problem, when i am on WEB i can't open downloads for some reason. Can anyone help me?
Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried to open another website using the phone browser? Also, what kind of connection are you using? If you are using data connection, try to use WiFi and do it vice versa. This is to validate if the issue is with the Ovi application, with the browser or with the internet connection.

If the problem is with the Ovi application, try the steps below:

1. Restart the device. It's not necessary but it's recommended to also remove the back cover and the battery when restarting.

2. Once the phone is ready, try to open the Ovi application. If it's still not working, open the browser and go to store.ovi.mobi to access the Ovi mobile site. If there is an update, try to install it.

3. If its still not working, try updating the phone's software using the Nokia Suite. To do this, connect your phone to the computer via USB cable > Open the Nokia Suite > go to Software (SW) Updates icon > Install all updates available.

If it fails, try to do the soft reset the phone by going to Menu > Settings > Restore Factory Settings > Settings only. This will reset the default settings of the phone but no personal files will be deleted.

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

Please use plain text.